Author Topic: PC-FX Mooks  (Read 1025 times)

brizio

Re: PC-FX Mooks
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 10:39:34 PM »
I have Volume 3, I got it for about $10 maybe 6 months ago.  I also have the Rolfee book with the paper dolls and interviews.  I've seen Volumes 1 and 2 for around the same price or a bit more.

Would love to find them so cheap! They are apparently sold for 10x that price at least...

filler

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 12:26:03 AM »
Would love to find them so cheap! They are apparently sold for 10x that price at least...
That was going to be my comment. I have all 3 but I'm pretty sure I spent between $30-80 depending on the volume.

xelement5x

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 08:54:00 AM »
Yeah, I am pretty good about keeping an eye out for weird/fun things on the cheap.  If anyone is interested here are some pictures I snapped from the Rolfee book:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=93679370%40N00&sort=date-taken-desc&text=rolfee&view_all=1
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story