Author Topic: Spotted a BC-FX for 5500 yen...  (Read 1384 times)

wilykat

Re: Spotted a BC-FX for 5500 yen...
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 07:10:39 PM »
The anime I saw BC-FX in also has obvious Spice (orange) Gamecube, what looks like Dreamcast with too many controller ports, and a 3DO console that had been taking steroid.

Hunter x Hunter has game consoles, which doesn't directly resemble any known consoles but it kind of looks like early PSX with 2 memory card slot that could be expanded with multi tap adapter.

There's also Famicom in Baka to Test.

Monster Rancher (or Monster Farmer in Japan) plays on PSX and it appeared quite a few times in the first episode.

xelement5x

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:01 AM »
What is she doing to that poor PCE? Attempting a region mod?

Yup, that is Ah My Goddess.  The character is Skuld and she is like the techie one so she's always building stuff out of whatever she has around the house.  I think that's the episode where she builds Banpei, which if I remember right is in the first season of the more recent anime series they did. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Black Tiger

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »
I love how the Mega Drive in DHY is using an XMD-3 for s-video. :)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

geise

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 05:22:55 AM »
Yeah, I love the idea of a thread for this stuff.  Another thread specifically for "classic game parodies" in anime would be nice as well.  If I can find enough I might start a thread for that. 

That Ah! Megami-sama shot is awesome haha.  Dedication right there.