Author Topic: Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana PS4 & Vita  (Read 11100 times)

NightWolve

Re: Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana PS4 & Vita
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:39 PM »
Happy Console Johnny having an Ys-gasm per usual, heh. Ys 8 Nintendo Switch love is in the air. :)

Duo_R

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »
I liked his review - but wish he gave more of a pro / con comparison since he had both. Like if you have both systems which would he recommend you buy? I ended up getting the Switch version but I hear it has some frame issues.
Add my YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

RyuHayabusa

« Reply #197 on: July 11, 2018, 07:37:17 AM »
I'm almost done with Ys VIII and must say that I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I've finished every game in the Ys series other than V and it's definitely one of the best in my opinion. I've already gotten the normal ending and now I'm tying up loose ends and finishing the optional stuff for the best ending. The combat is a lot of fun and there is so much to do. I'm somewhere around 55 hours which is far and away the longest Ys game. I'm playing the PS4 version and I highly recommend it to any Ys fan or action rpg fan.

xelement5x

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2019, 11:06:28 AM »
I've been trying to get more time to play this on the Switch but I've just been swamped.  I'm only about 10 hours in and enjoying it, but it seems to lack some of the feel of the older games. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story