Author Topic: NG DEV Team  (Read 757 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: NG DEV Team
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 06:47:02 AM »
Sure you could like it to a company like Limited run games. How ever with limited run they are not creating the game...

The first two (Breach & Clear and Saturday Morning RPG) were their own games.

They didn't develop those games.

Saturday Morning RPG is a role-playing video game developed by computer game developer Mighty Rabbit Studios.  Same developer also made breach and clear.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 06:47:49 AM »
But it makes the casual buyer like myself feel as though the option to buy some of their games as extremely limited and I had to make a snap decision as their stuff tend to sell out quickly.

It's almost as if it's done on purpose...

I know right. Must be which craft

SignOfZeta

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 07:48:02 AM »
I liked the feature list a lot but as I continued reading I started to get a sorta...Turican vibe, if you know what I mean. Kinda off-putting...

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 08:09:31 AM »

Saturday Morning RPG is a role-playing video game developed by computer game developer Mighty Rabbit Studios.  Same developer also made breach and clear.

Mighty Rabbit is the parent company of LRG, so that's like saying a Town Car isn't a Ford.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »

Mighty Rabbit is the parent company of LRG, so that's like saying a Town Car isn't a Ford.

Well what do you know. I honestly didn't know that. Thanks.

Well I'll just go and sit at the corner for a little bit lol

esteban

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 01:09:33 AM »
 I will always be a sucker. If I had NG, I would definitely get this game.

Then again, I was the person who would play Eight Man (Acht Mensch) instead of Fatal Fury.

Sure, I'd play some Fatal Fury.

A little.
  |    | 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2016, 02:04:03 AM »
I will always be a sucker. If I had NG, I would definitely get this game.

Then again, I was the person who would play Eight Man (Acht Mensch) instead of Fatal Fury.

Sure, I'd play some Fatal Fury.

A little.

There is a wealth of Neo Geo games as a kid I never knew existed or even saw. 8 man was one such game.

I guess in my area since I lived in a small town they stuck with what was popular. And that was the fighting games and metal slug series. I am not even sure if any of the NG's shoot em ups were in my area.

However the most vibes NG memories I have is when my parents would take my sister and I to South Padra Oslan during summer vacation. My dad would get to use his bosses beach house and we would fish off the pier and what not for what was only four days but felt like a whole week.

The house was on a private suburban area and had a community pool. I spent most of my morning at the pool and almost equal time in their arcade. MK II and III, world Heros, fatal fury 1, and many more. Hell even when I didn't have any money to play I enjoyed just being in the arcade and watching the various arcade monitors loop their attract screens. Hen I would check under each arcade and in the coin slot Hopi to get lucky that a quarter was lying in wait. Sometimes there were. Lol.

The next most vivid memory of the mighty NG was when I was in high school and my friends and I would go bowling. The back area had a pool hall and arcade. When we got in our Jr year maybe Ar year we were to cool to play bowling. So we spent our time playi pool and arcades mostly tech an and other Neo Geo fighting games while we would smoke cigarettes because we were the cool bad boy kids. Oh yeah. So rad.

Lastly it was as a new recruit. I was waiting for my bus to pick me up and take me to basic training. As I waited some what nervous of what basic was like and if I could survive the bus station had a small arcade area. By 2002 arcade was when you say even three arcade machines in one area. I played some Metal Slug 2 or 3 ate a ham sandwich watched part of the music video to days go by (dirty Vegas) and got called with another group of young men who were going to Ft. Sill OK.

Sure there where other instances where I saw you ran some arcade. The last time I can honestly say I was in n an arcade was in 2012 where my fiancé at the time now wife went to Austin TX hit the bars and one of these bars was an arcade bar. We ate street pizza drank beer after beer and played four player TMNT. And a little Mario Brod. And some light gun games.

Punch

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 05:40:16 AM »
I have this very awful habit of checking EVERY coin-op machine's return coin thingy... it doesn't help that I find quarters on a semi-regular basis.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
I like these games but way too much money for what amounts to a Home Brew.  Yes very high quality but a lot of money.  $500 for the game too much.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 12:27:34 PM »
I like these games but way too much money for what amounts to a Home Brew.  Yes very high quality but a lot of money.  $500 for the game too much.

I totally agree as to why I would buy theirDC releases. Sadly they stopped them