Author Topic: PC Cocoron  (Read 708 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: PC Cocoron
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 07:34:28 AM »
If it doesn't make it into the wild, eventually it will be lost, no matter what.  Tsunami's, earthquakes, tornadoes, terrosist attacks, theft, zombie apocalypse.  Give it enough time, & it will disappear unless there are backups upon backups all over the world, in the cloud, etc.  Life happens, things get destroyed or disappear, that's the reality of it.  I will say though, that thankfully it's not a human life, so when something happens, 10, 20, 30 years from now, it won't be a true loss. But obviously it'd be a loss for all Turbobeyers's (including those preserving the game) to never have access to it somewhere down the road......unless maybe it's locked in Vault 101?  Then maybe it'll survive for future generations!

esteban

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 07:42:37 AM »
If it doesn't make it into the wild, eventually it will be lost, no matter what.  Tsunami's, earthquakes, tornadoes, terrosist attacks, theft, zombie apocalypse.  Give it enough time, & it will disappear unless there are backups upon backups all over the world, in the cloud, etc.  Life happens, things get destroyed or disappear, that's the reality of it.  I will say though, that thankfully it's not a human life, so when something happens, 10, 20, 30 years from now, it won't be a true loss. But obviously it'd be a loss for all Turbobeyers's (including those preserving the game) to never have access to it somewhere down the road......unless maybe it's locked in Vault 101?  Then maybe it'll survive for future generations!

:)

I wonder if I will go to my grave without ever playing some of these prototypes...Marble Madness included!
  |    | 

gex

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 08:50:23 AM »

A very worldly perception! i like it O:)

xelement5x

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 05:26:23 AM »
I feel like whoever owns it has probably at least made a backup for themselves somewhere. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

gex

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 06:14:21 AM »
I feel like whoever owns it has probably at least made a backup for themselves somewhere.

Guaranteed he doesn't even play it, just took some pictures to show off

blueraven

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »
Guaranteed he doesn't even play it, just took some pictures to show off

We don't know that's for sure, but it's most likely true. If whoever owns it actually played it, they would probably be gushing all over the internet and losing their minds.

From the screenshots I gather that the Amon-lookalike Bird-guy isnt the only character you can play. I recall seeing at least 4 other characters that you can customize and build up; it is an action-rpg. I recall a screen where you could switch out armor, and it appears that each of the characters  have different buffs and bonuses that you can upgrade them with.

All in all, a shame that we cant get a rip of this game to play.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

gex

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 06:00:45 PM »
All in all, a shame that we cant get a rip of this game to play.

It's more than believable some a$$hole is hoarding it :'(( There's a local collector i know who has undumped stuff

blueraven

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 01:59:20 PM »
It's more than believable some a$$hole is hoarding it :'(( There's a local collector i know who has undumped stuff

I guess that we can just hope that he will listen to reason.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

gex

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 02:00:08 PM »
Money talks :-({|=