Author Topic: NES classic  (Read 12505 times)

Zero_Gamer

Re: NES classic
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »
Damn, attach some monofilament line, and it could be a Christmas tree ornament.

esteban

NES classic
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:59 PM »
Damn, attach some monofilament line, and it could be a Christmas tree ornament.

Hahahahahhaha!

Also,
GODDAMN!

My "white" PCE pad is so damn yellow...
...and your pad is friggin' ULTRABRITE.

JESUS.
  |    | 

NE146

« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2017, 05:39:17 PM »
ok I'm giving in.. I want the Famicom one too. What're they going for on ebay.. time to see :p

Digi.k

« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
if you want to mod your mini's to allow any wireless controller to work

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2017, 01:41:53 AM »
Just got one original NES Classic controller yesterday from the local Media Markt electronics store at € 12.99 (US$ 14.54) . They had dozens of them back in stock.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

jtucci31

« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2017, 12:55:54 PM »
Just got one original NES Classic controller yesterday from the local Media Markt electronics store at € 12.99 (US$ 14.54) . They had dozens of them back in stock.

Thought you said NES Classic units for $14 and got excited. I can't f*cking read anymore
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:34:25 PM by jtucci31 »

Winniez

« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2017, 01:20:07 PM »

Nice, those are great for modded Wiis, or for regular Wiis for that matter.
Btw great avatar, I'm also into vintage RCs.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2017, 06:34:06 PM »
Hey thanks. I plan on using the controller for some Wii virtual console games that don't need Turbo switches, since I find it awkward playing Adventure Island 2 and Dracula X with the button layout of the regular Wii Classic Controller. Plus, I can bring it to my friend who has a NES Classic Mini (lucky bastard preordered his one ages ago and got it at release day, haha).

And yes, I'm all in for old RCs, as long as they say Tamiya on the badge. Got back into the hobby some years ago with a Hornet, I'm glad it had been official re-released by Tamiya, so no worries about breakages and parts support, just fun running these old cars originally designed decades ago.
A Clod is still on my wish list.

What are your favorite R/Cs?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 07:36:56 PM by ClodBuster »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Medic_wheat

« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2017, 05:35:01 PM »
Well  Wall Mart just had the SNES Classic up for pre-order.

It lasted for nearly a half hour before either being sold out or the server just shutting down.

I was able to get a pre Oder in. Seems you could order two and have it sent to your house or pick up at a local store.

I opted for pick up at store. Only got one as it didn't seem like I'd need or want two.

turboswimbz

« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2017, 04:02:33 AM »

It lasted for nearly a half hour before either being sold out or the server just shutting down.

I was able to get a pre Oder in. Seems you could order two and have it sent to your house or pick up at a local store.

I opted for pick up at store. Only got one as it didn't seem like I'd need or want two.

I missed it, not that I need one . . . looks like it lasted 40 mins and they estimate they over sold . . . so that's great.  It's quite impressive to note the state retro gaming when a company can make 5 million "retro" units and sell out of them worldwide in a matter of minutes. TBH I'm surprised that they sell these for 80 and not 250.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2017, 05:10:06 AM »
I figured they would over sale.

I like many I presume am hoping not to be in the over sold catagory.

Lost Monkey

« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2017, 07:04:52 AM »

Did Nintendo send out an email to notify people?  Nintendo.ca said they would (email), but they haven't had any pre-orders in Canada yet...

Medic_wheat

« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »

Did Nintendo send out an email to notify people?  Nintendo.ca said they would (email), but they haven't had any pre-orders in Canada yet...

Not to my knowledge.

jperryss

« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2017, 08:32:35 AM »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:37:24 AM by jperryss »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2017, 08:41:38 AM »
You are not kidding I really don't want any of that.

And all the cheaper bundles are sold out.

Still cheaper then scalper prices.