Author Topic: 100 PC Engine Games Collection Sale Dracula X, Mad Stalker,RAYXANBER II etc.  (Read 393 times)

bonka

Hello,

im looking for some serious offers because i decide to / have to sell my pc engne collection ; ( So its your chance now to get some really nice ones. So please check my auctions mostly with low starting bid here .... ending in some days! Have phun. Im posting tracked worldwide

http://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_odkw=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_ssn=retronrare2014&item=162291685594&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpc+engine.TRS0&_nkw=pc+engine&_sacat=0

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
100 PCE games but precisely zero PC-FX games?  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bonka

ohh im new. i was posting into the wrong subforum. maybe a moderator can move it please ? my pc fx games were gone already ...

Zero_Gamer

Thanks for giving us a chance on eBay. That's awesome. Welcome to the forums. [emoji82]

esteban

Bonka!
  |    | 

Trenton_net

Hello,

im looking for some serious offers because i decide to / have to sell my pc engne collection ; ( So its your chance now to get some really nice ones. So please check my auctions mostly with low starting bid here .... ending in some days! Have phun. Im posting tracked worldwide

http://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_odkw=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_ssn=retronrare2014&item=162291685594&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpc+engine.TRS0&_nkw=pc+engine&_sacat=0

There are literally 100s of sellers pushing PC-Engine/TG16 games on eBay already. We all know this. If we wanted to buy from eBay, we would have done so already without your "prompting" us. It's not as if your 100 games suddenly changed the eBay landscape, so we better act fast and take a look.

How about, you know... contributing to the forums/community first rather than looking at us like we're stool pidgins ready to be fleeced out of their money.

EDIT: And FML you even posted in the *wrong* forum section. You literally were in such a hurry to promote your eBay sales, you posted to the PC-FX forum instead of the proper one. <slow clap>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:03:12 AM by Trenton_net »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I thought I'd done it back in November, but I guess not.  It's moved now.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles