Author Topic: FS: Famicom Disk system collection plus Kosodate Gokko copy soft  (Read 283 times)

rag-time4

FS: Famicom Disk system collection plus Kosodate Gokko copy soft
« on: November 30, 2016, 11:06:26 AM »
Looking to take a bite out of my debt, and just checking to see if there might be any interest in my Famicom Disk System collection. Not looking to piece it out - want to sell it in one shot or not at all.

Included is an old-model Famicom Disk System complete in box, Kosodate Gokko disk copy utility, and a crapload of games including Castlevania I & II, super mario 1 & 2, kaitekkita mario bros, 2 copies of doki doki panic (1 cib and 1 new) and many others.

My games are all complete with all outer boxes having matching labels. Can post pics later if there is any interest.

xelement5x

Re: FS: Famicom Disk system collection plus Kosodate Gokko copy soft
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 09:15:21 AM »
I'm sure there is interest, but I think you might have more traction if you had a full list of titles and roughly what you'd like to get for it.  Not a lot of people like to deal with "for offer" type stuff.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

in99flames

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 02:11:37 AM »
OP. I might have interest in this...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

blueraven

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
Looking to take a bite out of my debt, and just checking to see if there might be any interest in my Famicom Disk System collection. Not looking to piece it out - want to sell it in one shot or not at all.

Included is an old-model Famicom Disk System complete in box, Kosodate Gokko disk copy utility, and a crapload of games including Castlevania I & II, super mario 1 & 2, kaitekkita mario bros, 2 copies of doki doki panic (1 cib and 1 new) and many others.

My games are all complete with all outer boxes having matching labels. Can post pics later if there is any interest.

Good to see you back!! It's been awhile, rags :D
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Groover

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:52:06 PM »
I'm interested in Famicom Disk Games. It would be good to know what all games your selling and how much. However you named mostly the ones I have.