Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

The Legend of Xanadu Dub Project - Auditions Wanted

(1/39) > >>

SamIAm:

At last, the time has come. As of today, we are officially taking auditions for the Legend of Xanadu dub, as a part of the larger Legend of Xanadu fan-translation project.

If you’ve been following the main project thread, you probably don’t need much of an introduction and can head right to the character-list page. You'll find everything you need to know to audition there. For some background on the games, we put together a quick little blurb that you might enjoy reading here.

If you are interested in playing a part, fire away. As far as we’re concerned, the more auditions, the merrier, so please don’t hesitate to try out for anything you think you might be able to handle.

The initial casting period will end May 19th.

Even if you’re absolutely certain that you can’t play a part yourself, you can still do us an enormous favor by passing on the word to anyone in your community who seems like they could. There are literally dozens of roles to fill, and we’re going to have to cast our net as widely as possible in order to get good actors in all of them.

We even made this dorky little intro aimed at non-gamers to help you rope in your friends and family who otherwise would just be confused about what the heck this project is.

The fate of the translation is now in YOUR hands. Let's make this something incredible!

In the meantime, here are some pretty screenshots. and youtube videos of all of the voiced bits in Xanadu 1 and Xanadu 2. :mrgreen:

elmer:
Woohoo, we're live! :dance:

jtucci31:
Oh my god this is amazing!! I have a friend that does recording shit so I think I may try out for a part or two, that would be amazing. I'm so excited for this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necromancer:
CAW for Lykos!  :mrgreen:

I've no acting skills or recording equipment worth a poop, but I'm excited y'all are getting so close to a completion (happy ending?).  Good luck to everyone with their auditions!

Michirin9801:

--- Quote from: Necromancer on April 07, 2017, 05:15:11 AM ---CAW for Lykos!  :mrgreen:

I've no acting skills or recording equipment worth a poop, but I'm excited y'all are getting so close to a completion (happy ending?).  Good luck to everyone with their auditions!

--- End quote ---
Same here >w>
But yeah, I too am very excited about this project! Can't wait to play Xanadu in English~♥♥
Good luck ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version