Author Topic: Offer from TZD  (Read 271 times)

hizaygizirlz

Offer from TZD
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:21:15 AM »
Haven't posted on here in a while and i didn't see this posted.

I got this email from TZD a couple days ago.....

Here at TZD, we have uncovered a treasure-trove of goodies! And we're going to share them with you, our loyal customers.

The first treasure unlocked is a binder full of loose Hu-Cards. This is no ordinary binder, but the library used by the game testers at TTi. So if you've ever called the game tip line, these are the games they were playing. Although most of the time they were just goofing off, serious issues were often discussed. Like will a Duo survive if hurled from the roof of our 12 story building (it did.) I'll bet Johnny Turbo played every one of these. He was real you know.

Here's the deal: Limit of one free game with every order over $30.00, all of the usual restrictions apply. You must add FREE PROMO in the comments section. We will dispense them in alphabetical sequence as we receive orders. From Aero Blasters to World Class Baseball, share a piece of gaming history with TZD.

Feel free to write or call if you have any questions. We've been here for you since 1994! We salute and thank you for the support to allow us to continue. Here in 2006, we still have lots of inventory, but get it while you can.

I was the first order and i got aero blasters loose, thats fine b/c this is one of the games that i didn't have to begin w/.

As the email states they are going in alphabetical order, but there are many many holes in the blinder who knows someone might get lucky and get something semi rare.

Also they are running at of Turbo Expresses as it says on the main page i believe they have something under 10 in stock if i remember my conversation w/ steve correctly
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Keranu

Offer from TZD
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 11:40:21 AM »
I got the email as well. That's pretty interesting, but not sure if I am willing to make any purchases. Is there anything fancy with the loose HuCards? Like anything written on them from the workers on the TG16 hotline?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

hizaygizirlz

Offer from TZD
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 03:18:16 PM »
Nope, just a loose Hucard.  They still had a few games in stock that i needed so thats why i placed an order.  Again all i got w/ my order was Riot Zone, Forgotten Worlds, and Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf (CD), as well as a loose Hu-card mine being Aeroblasters.  For What its worth they only have a few Jack Nicklaus games left in stock according to steve so if anyone needs that w/ outer box etc, now would be the best time to order.
Gypsies did it.

Keranu

Offer from TZD
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »
Ahh ok. I've been tempted to buy a few game from TZD, so if I do (and it exceeds $30), I'll certainly ask for the free loose HuCard.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

SignOfZeta

Offer from TZD
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »
I ordered a bunch of cables and got my free HuCard today. It was Chew Man Fu. Wow. Not only is this game cool, but it was actually on my want list.

It seems I was pretty close to getting another copy of Darkwing Duck, which is the last thing I need.

vestcoat

Offer from TZD
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 07:47:21 PM »
hizaygizirlz--Thank you for reposting the email on here!  I've signed up for TZD's email updates numerous times and I still never get any news from them.  If you or Keranu or people could continue to post them on here, I would appreciate it.

I got my game in the mail today and it was Cybercore, which I already have.  if anyone else ends up with a game they already have, we should do some trading on here.

Keranu

Offer from TZD
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 07:56:27 PM »
Quote from: "vestcoat"
hizaygizirlz--Thank you for reposting the email on here!  I've signed up for TZD's email updates numerous times and I still never get any news from them.  If you or Keranu or people could continue to post them on here, I would appreciate it.

I'll try to remember to, but don't expect lots of emails because I only get very few from them, maybe like three a year.  :P

hizaygizirlz

Offer from TZD
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 07:15:41 AM »
Yeah,
I only have gotten i think 2 emails from them since i've signed up (close t o a year ag) so they don't come out often.  Its nice to see people taking advantage of this.  I got a game i didn't have so that was nice i will probably place an order again soon just to get another one.  TZD only has like 2 games that i don't have anymore (Sherlock Holmes 2, and Sim Earth) worse comes to worse i could order games i dont' have outer boxes for like It came from the dessert and Sherlock 1.  If i do order and get a game i already have i am also up for a trade if anyone is interested.
Gypsies did it.