NEC TG-16/TE/TurboDuo > TG-16/TE/TurboDuo Sales & Trades

All reproduction Turbo, DUO, PCE, and Everdrive covers are in stock

(1/2) > >>

jelloslug:
I have finished up my latest batch of printed parts and I have everything in stock!
Everdrive covers: $10
DUO card doors: $20
DUO-R card doors: $20
Turboexpress/PCE GT battery door:$25
Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair):$10
All prices are plus shipping and I will ship internationally.

MNKyDeth:
Everything is pretty self explanatory except "Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair)".

Are these latches that fit over the outside of a cd-rom case to keep it closed?
Are they the little plastic parts when you push the button on the cd-rom part of the unit it releases the cd-rom lid?

Just asking for clarification as I will most likely slap myself later for a dumb question. :)

esteban:

--- Quote from: MNKyDeth on July 01, 2017, 07:34:21 AM ---Everything is pretty self explanatory except "Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair)".

Are these latches that fit over the outside of a cd-rom case to keep it closed?
Are they the little plastic parts when you push the button on the cd-rom part of the unit it releases the cd-rom lid?

Just asking for clarification as I will most likely slap myself later for a dumb question. :)

--- End quote ---

The big black hollow plastic case that holds a TG-16+TG-CD+TurboTap+controllers+games.

Yes, that giant case—the two latches on it often go missing. I purchased a pair and they seem quite nice....(I have yet to fix my TG-CD case...I was going to...at some point...get to it...)

:)

MNKyDeth:

--- Quote from: esteban on July 01, 2017, 07:50:16 AM ---The big black hollow plastic case that holds a TG-16+TG-CD+TurboTap+controllers+games.

Yes, that giant case—the two latches on it often go missing. I purchased a pair and they seem quite nice....(I have yet to fix my TG-CD case...I was going to...at some point...get to it...)

:)

--- End quote ---

Ahh, very nice, thank you.

jelloslug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version