Author Topic: I have to sell my PC-FX :(  (Read 2913 times)

nodtveidt

I have to sell my PC-FX :(
« on: July 19, 2017, 05:31:10 PM »
Anyone here want it? I'd rather not list it on fleabay if I can help it... would rather one of y'all good people get first dibs. Not sure what they run for these days, and I don't use evilbay as a price guide. I wouldn't sell it if I didn't need the money. It does't have any games with it but it runs CDRs just fine and I've used it for some basic homebrewing. One controller and A/V cables included. I can take pics if need be; it's in pretty dang good shape and I don't really notice any yellowing.

Father5&JoshUnion

Re: I have to sell my PC-FX :(
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 06:44:02 AM »
aw man! I mean, nobody really "needs" a PCFX, but it's a cool conversation piece.  Sad to see you have to move your FX unit.  Hope it goes to a good home!!

:D

filler

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 04:14:33 PM »
I need a PC-FX, but I already have 3. :P

nodtveidt

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 06:56:40 PM »
Gonna give it another day here... if no one bites, I will have to send it to the bay of evil.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »
Gonna give it another day here... if no one bites, I will have to send it to the bay of evil.

man this dude at game con yesterday wanted one but he doesn't use forums or facebook.  I told him to come here and register, but I don't think he did.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

xelement5x

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 05:56:14 AM »

man this dude at game con yesterday wanted one but he doesn't use forums or facebook.  I told him to come here and register, but I don't think he did.

Most people buying stuff at cons are all about instant gratification.  MUST BUY NOW!

I get wrapped up a bit at it at con sometimes, but normally I just snap a photo or jot down what looks nice there and buy it myself later much cheaper. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

nodtveidt

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
I held off a few extra days just in case. Off to ebay tomorrow.

LowRes

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:27:29 PM »
PM sent.  Not sure there's any games I want to play on PCFX but damn does it ever look good.  :) lol
Started a US TurboGrafx-16 Collection in 2017! ... Then I moved on to PC Engine

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 04:12:40 AM »
PM sent.  Not sure there's any games I want to play on PCFX but damn does it ever look good.  :) lol

Hope you guys were able to make a good deal. Need to whip out the old FX every now and again for enjoyment! 

nodtveidt

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 02:38:29 AM »
Since no deals were ever made here (and I left this open a lot longer than I normally would), I have sent it off to evilbay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/202021982069

GohanX

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 05:51:57 AM »
Yo Rove, I bought the system. If you'd prefer to cancel the eBay auction transaction and for me to pay you outside of eBay to avoid fees that's cool.

Johnpv

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 06:04:08 AM »
It's going to a good home.  Wish I had the cash right now to have bought it myself. 

nodtveidt

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 06:21:01 AM »
Yo Rove, I bought the system. If you'd prefer to cancel the eBay auction transaction and for me to pay you outside of eBay to avoid fees that's cool.
That'd look bad on my record, I'm afraid. ebay is a buyer's market these days and they get cranky when sellers pull such things. I have no problem going along with the sale as posted; the fees won't be due for awhile and things should be financially stable by then. I just needed to sell this as quickly as I could to keep August afloat. Thanks for helping. :) Come September, things should be back to normal.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 06:41:24 AM »
I believe you have the option of a buyer requested cancellation, which doesn't hurt your ratings at all.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

GohanX

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 07:16:11 AM »
I just didn't want to pm Rove then have some douche buy it while we were communicating lol