Author Topic: WTB Pc Engine CD / Hu-card games  (Read 338 times)

Bugo3s

WTB Pc Engine CD / Hu-card games
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:59:31 AM »
Hi, I m new here, I just started exploring the PCE world.
I am a bit paranoid when it comes to games collecting, I play my games but I would like to only have real copies.

That's why I have faith I won't find any repro games here (unless when stated of course).
I know I barely have posted, but I can't discuss games until I have them, I don't plan on selling things on Ebay (heck, I just spent a fortune right there for the PCE and first few games...)

I m just looking to start with the few games that I felt caught my attention the most. After that I plan on browsing the forum and bothering you asking for reccomendations about new games to discover.

After this disclaimer, here are the games I am looking for , complete (box, game and manual, better if with spine but that's not a requisite):

I live in Europe but I will pay for shipping overseas:)!
Thanks
Fred

EDIT: Found Alice and Valkyrie
EDIT 2 : Found Anesan and Dracula X
EDIT 3 : Found Faussete Amour
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:17:00 AM by Bugo3s »

turboswimbz

Re: WTB Pc Engine CD / Hu-card games
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:54:57 AM »
I sadly do not have any of these atm.  I will say some of these are quite pricey and fairly sought after so don't take it personally if you have to do a bit of searching.

Good Luck
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

in99flames

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 01:26:12 PM »
I have Fushigi No Anus. It is a reproduction version with a different story....use your imagination with the title.

Welcome to the forums.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Bugo3s

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 05:43:27 PM »
I sadly do not have any of these atm.  I will say some of these are quite pricey and fairly sought after so don't take it personally if you have to do a bit of searching.

Good Luck

Thank you for your reply, don't worry I know these might be hard to find.
But it is my fault I neglected pce for so long, so I deserve to suffer during the search :-#!
But in all seriousness I posted this here because I am sure I will be safe from repros, I am too scared to bid on ebay just to receive a dud.

@in99flames I know I sound silly with my worries but that s just the way I am , sorry man  :oops:

turboswimbz

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 02:29:38 AM »
Nah i get it.  I just didn't want you to think the place was bad.  we're a fun bunch.  well besides nullity
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Bugo3s

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 06:16:31 AM »
Found everything I was looking for:)! You can close the topic, thanks!