Author Topic: Canceled - WTB PC Engine LT loose for $1,000  (Read 1938 times)

crazydean

Re: WTB PC Engine LT loose for $1,000
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:36 AM »
Not part of the community.....

Cmon man.

Sorry, that's not quite what I meant. I meant just the marketplace community. I'll edit it.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

tbone3969

Re: WTB PC Engine LT loose for $1,000
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 05:25:15 AM »
I'm not gonna speak for everyone, but once you show tendencies people tend not to forget around here.  Many people (myself included) still dislike Tobias for the shit he pulled with the original Sapphire reprints, even though he attempted to make amends with free disc distribution and other community efforts. 

The old saying "you never get a second chance to make a first impression" still makes sense today for many reasons.

So true.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

SignOfZeta

Re: Canceled - WTB PC Engine LT loose for $1,000
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 08:33:17 AM »
Is there anyway to redeem myself? 

I have been trying to be a good member for years now.  You guys are tough.  I have bought a number of items from members here (multiple system and mods/repairs from Keith Courage among others), I have raffled off a game (Klax CIC), scanned my Time Cruise manual and put the Dropbox link for it here, led many members to the Ys IV English iso via PM, donated to Nightwolf, and had constructive conversations about video games. 

What else can I do?

I’ll be honest, it’s you. The fact that you’ve put good time in to ape the look and behavior of an OG member shows you aren’t lazy but frankly I never do any of that shit, never have, and people don’t shit on me on me the way do you. This is for a lot of reasons but my point is that having the outward symptoms of decency doesn’t make up for the fact that people think you’re a profiteer at heart. It’s your inner ideology they don’t like, you can’t fool them with gifts and scans anymore than when billionaire a$$holes donate money to charity and learn to not say certain words in public. Recently some comedian I won’t name pointed out that external guidelines for behavior like that, good table manors, correct English, not referring to woman as “broads” those are things that the true scumbags have always been the first to master because they have a disingenuous nature. They are always putting on a face just to intigrate with society.

If you’re the sort of person they are ever going to like it’s going to happen because the posts you write show you to be someone they want to interact with. I’m not as bought-in on the whole The Comunity thing as a lot of these guys are but I can tell it’s a legit thing and you’re never going to bullshit your way into it. If you’re saying shit like “why” or “when” then you just look weak and desperate which makes them wonder why you would lower yourself like that and then they assume it’s for the money...

I don’t know anything about you other than your sig was stolen from a 80s tweenager so if I had an LT I didn’t need I’d probably sell it to you. However, the OGs here know that if I ever had an LT there is no f*cking way I’d sell it. :) I don’t have extra LTs I don’t need. NOBODY DOES.

tbone3969

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 08:54:03 AM »
I hear you Sign of Zeta.

But doggin on my sig....  Cmon.  I love that cover and the game.  Who doesn't enjoy some OG Wolfenstein for PC?  I even liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein.  I beat it on the original XBOX.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:01:42 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Opethian

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2017, 12:18:13 PM »
tbone take the hint
killyourself you are already dead

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

tbone3969

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2017, 01:40:29 PM »
tbone take the hint
killyourself you are already dead

Wow.  Ok.  So it has come to this.  You guys take this stuff way to seriously. 

Off to watch Yankees playoff baseball.  Go Yankees!

SignOfZeta

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2017, 09:40:22 PM »
Before you leave;

1) how much for your LT?

2) please don't kill yourself.