Tech and Homebrew > PC Game Development

Grelox (Zillion inspired)

<< < (2/8) > >>

sirhcman:
Those space sharks have massive overbites  :mrgreen:  Looks good man, hope you continue with a PC release!

sunteam_paul:
Here's some floaty orbs I added a few days ago.

All the main structure of the game is working now. Making maps is easy enough, but the main hurdle is coming up with more varied enemy types so that not everything is a patrolling, shooting thing.

nopepper:
That looks great!  I love that the character here seems a lot more nimble than Zillion's cast.

BTW, Zillion was one of my favorites growing up - I must've beat that game like 500 times bitd. It was just a notch below Phantasy Star, Dragons Trap and RType in my list of essential SMS games, so great choice for inspiration.

exodus:
Nice work! I might change that "computer read" stinger at the end of the computer sequence though, it's a bit grating!

sunteam_paul:

--- Quote from: exodus on November 28, 2017, 04:30:23 AM ---Nice work! I might change that "computer read" stinger at the end of the computer sequence though, it's a bit grating!

--- End quote ---

Yeah it's just a temp. It's hard to find a good source of Master System sound effects to sample.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version