Author Topic: Hey all, I am new here  (Read 499 times)

Walker

Hey all, I am new here
« on: May 04, 2020, 03:19:16 PM »
Hi everyone, glad to be joining the community! TG16/PCE is awesome and I have been a fan/player for years.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Hey all, I am new here
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 12:33:22 AM »
Welcome aboard!

What're some of your favorites?  Besides the usual suspects, like Ys and Gate of Thunder, I'm a fan of Gotzendiener and Hatris.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Walker

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 01:25:14 AM »
Dracula X was spectacular, I loved the Neutopia games, Blazing Lazers, Lords of Thunder, Sapphire, Bonk, and Air Zonk. Those are the ones that come to mind. I dont think Ive ever heard of Gotzendeiner, it sounds German.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 04:58:55 PM »
Ja.  They even used ümläuts.   :pcgs:

It's a flawed game and feels unfinished, but I enjoy it anyway.  It's at least worth a look for the atypical story line and unique (on pce) isometric graphics.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 10:36:33 PM »
Welcome! I still really love BeBall (Chew Man Fu), despite how basic it is I always come back to it as it's fun to just play for a bit.  Sometimes I continue with a password, sometimes I just start over for easy levels.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story