NEC PC-FX > PC-FX Sales & Trades

WTB - Super Power League FX

(1/2) > >>

TheClash603:
I actually enjoy playing old baseball games and this looks okay.  Not a single copy on eBay, perhaps no one else wants this game? If you have a copy and are willing to sell, let me know.

Also, anyone ever use this Nin-Nin-Game site?  Seems they have the game, but I see some pretty mixed reviews of the site.  It's not too expensive, so if no luck here I might just give it a shot.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-pc-fx-softs-systems-accessories/12761-super-power-league-fx-pc-fx-used-good-condition-en-4988607305031.html

exodus:
I've never tried nin-nin-game - if you do, please leave a review!

Gypsy:
It's pretty fun, I played a fair bit of it. There was one on eBay when I was looking but it was too much for what it is (something like $40-50) so I just burned it off.

SamIAm:

--- Quote from: Gypsy on March 04, 2018, 03:22:04 AM ---It's pretty fun, I played a fair bit of it. There was one on eBay when I was looking but it was too much for what it is (something like $40-50) so I just burned it off.

--- End quote ---

Is there an image of this out there that works in real hardware? The only one I'd ever found will run in an emulator but fail to be recognized as a PC-FX disc on the real McCoy.

TheClash603:
Update on my side, I've given Nin-Nin Games a try.  If I get robbed I'll let everyone know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version