Author Topic: Sonic Mania Plus  (Read 1035 times)

Flare65

Re: Sonic Mania Plus
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 03:13:57 PM »
I prefer physical copies of things for that reason.  With that said, I find it really annoying that like every game has a dozen patches to download now.  A physical copy doesn't even really work these days.

Yeah that bothers me too.  Some physical games are broken and crash without a day one patch.  ::cough::  MechoTails on Vita ::cough:: ::cough::

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 03:23:42 PM »
I fee that one day. Physical release of games will be a novelty not a atandered.

Like how  records get release because it’s “hip”.

seieienbu

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 07:11:34 AM »
I fee that one day. Physical release of games will be a novelty not a atandered.

Like how  records get release because it’s “hip”.

I don't see that happening to Call of Duty or GTA any time soon.  I think we're already seeing it with smaller games though.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Groover

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 04:38:15 AM »
Yes, I almost feel that Physical Releases should follow digital releases later so the Physical release can get the patches on the disc. I like Game of the Year Releases and Greatest Hits when they apply the current version that is patch on the disc.

Sad many physical releases these days the version on the Disc is broken or filled with bugs that got removed later. Some small later physical releases get a patched version on disc until another patch.