Non-NEC Console Related Discussion > Console Chat

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

(1/4) > >>

kazekirifx:
So is anyone playing this great new 8-bit Castlevania-style game?
It's really a great loveletter to Castlevania 3 and I highly recommend it.

My brothers and I made a youtube review if anyone wants to know more of my thoughts.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the game.

Medic_wheat:
I am in the middle of moving and have all my stuff boxed up.

Do backers get this game as well?  Will it be included physically with the full game? 

GaijinD:

--- Quote from: Medic_wheat on May 30, 2018, 02:58:49 PM ---Do backers get this game as well?  Will it be included physically with the full game?

--- End quote ---

Backers get download codes if they backed at at least $28. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a snafu with the console codes, so they haven't all gone out yet.

kazekirifx:

--- Quote from: GaijinD on May 30, 2018, 03:09:17 PM ---Backers get download codes if they backed at at least $28. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a snafu with the console codes, so they haven't all gone out yet.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. It's so sad that some of them probably ended up just buying the game again in order to play it sooner.

NightWolve:
Oh never mind, so there is a Windows PC Steam port. Maybe I'll add it to my Steam library soon out of respect -- despite my backlog hell/quagmire -- as I usually do with my game purchases.

So it's some kind of special treat/bonus 8-bit game that they threw in, an "appetizer" if you will before we get to sink our teeth into the "main course" (see what I did there? :mrgreen:), I didn't know this was part of the plan, that's purty cool!

https://kotaku.com/bloodstained-curse-of-the-moon-is-an-8-bit-style-spino-1825974670

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version