Author Topic: Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to PS4  (Read 326 times)

xelement5x

Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to PS4
« on: February 12, 2019, 05:53:45 PM »
The PlayStation 4 version of the action RPG supports full high-definition resolution visuals at 60 frames per second, as well as higher quality in-game background music. Additionally, some elements such as mini-games and puzzles that required the touch screen in the PS Vita version have been optimized for PlayStation 4, and the activation of “Extra Skills” has been changed to the same simultaneous two-button press from Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2019/02/ys-memories-of-celceta-coming-to-ps4-on-may-16-in-japan#1QJfBC8zlKF2wH2s.99

I'm cautiously optimistic this will turn out better than the Vita version, but I feel like they need more than just need visuals to make it a solid sell for me

Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story