Author Topic: Midwest Gaming Classic 2019 - April 12-14, Milwaukee, WI  (Read 2925 times)

nullity

Re: Midwest Gaming Classic 2019 - April 12-14, Milwaukee, WI
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 10:11:34 AM »
Add another one to the list. This year makes a happy return for me, and I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Hah, I hope there's a place near the new venue that serves over-the-top hot chicken wings. 😂 It will be good to see you again, man.

I'm packing my bags already!

Mathius

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 10:27:59 PM »
Add another one to the list. This year makes a happy return for me, and I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Hah, I hope there's a place near the new venue that serves over-the-top hot chicken wings. 😂 It will be good to see you again, man.

I'm packing my bags already!
I still have to pack everything I claimed for the museum.....so much stuff. And our friends like Jeff and the other Matt have claimed more than me. AND MATT ALREADY HAS HIS STUFF PACKED! *screams*

I fail.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 05:12:49 AM »
I'll be there sharing a table with mister drool and I'll also be part of a Switch related panel on Saturday. I'm excited to see some of you again. It's usually a good time :)
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 10:52:15 AM »
I'll be there sharing a table with mister drool and I'll also be part of a Switch related panel on Saturday. I'm excited to see some of you again. It's usually a good time :)

'some' of you, it's 'usually' a good time. I know this is in reference to me and my great anime betrayal. If I could take it all back I would.  :(

See you all there!

Wait, you are going? That's great! For some reason I thought you were skipping this year. 🙂

It's Ashley that's not coming this year and I was on the fence about it for a few months. I wasn't sure I could handle my usual load of systems for the Museum area. I scaled back some/made some cuts here and there so that I won't get too overwhelmed. I've seen that "thousand yard stare" by our museum head at the end of the show where he had a mountain of systems, games, and accessories to inventory and pack. I'm avoiding that at all costs lol.

Yeah dude, I actually feel like I've scaled back a bunch too!  We just have more people bringing stuff than ever before so my usual 20+ consoles is now like 12 and no TVs. :)  YAY!!!

Mathius

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 09:20:35 PM »
I was under the impression that you weren't coming this year, Saru. Look forward to seeing you, duder.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

KingDrool

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2019, 10:31:27 PM »
Hey guys, I'm hosting the Game Show on the main stage at 6pm on Saturday. I'm looking for two teams of two players. If you have anybody who'd make a good contestant, let me know.
I'm thinking a kid/adult team might be fun.
I'll also be giving away prizes to people in the audience, so stop by and maybe get some freebies. Old games, mostly.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

nullity

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 09:51:53 AM »
Hey guys, I'm hosting the Game Show on the main stage at 6pm on Saturday. I'm looking for two teams of two players. If you have anybody who'd make a good contestant, let me know.
I'm thinking a kid/adult team might be fun.
I'll also be giving away prizes to people in the audience, so stop by and maybe get some freebies. Old games, mostly.

What is this game show? Would a fat drunk bald guy make a good contestant?

KingDrool

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »
You can find it on the event map here. Click on 15 (Main Stage).

But the long and short of it is it's a Jeopardy-style game show with two groups of two. They'll be answering gaming trivia questions for prizes and stuff.

I'm pretty open to contestants, but the questions aren't super difficult, so I'd hate for some Uber-gaming person to come in and run the table.

Also, If you can't go to MGC, but still wanna check it out, I'll be streaming throughout the weekend here: www.twitch.tv/mojomenace.

In addition to streaming from the show floor, and the Game Show, I'll be setting up a laptop at the after party on Saturday night so people can chat and whatnot.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:51:58 PM by KingDrool »
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 05:54:26 PM »
Anyone else going? Oh man oh man... I'm getting my roofies and chloroform ready! It's almost time!

Celebrating the 35th anniversary of the Cosby show?
--DragonmasterDan

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 09:40:46 AM »
Also, If you can't go to MGC, but still wanna check it out, I'll be streaming throughout the weekend here: www.twitch.tv/mojomenace.
Thanks for getting video of the floor and show in general. I look forward to drinking some (not) Spotted Cow and watching some night later this week, to pretend I was there!
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

KingDrool

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 10:00:03 PM »
It was so great meeting folks at MGC this year. From Jash's clown car of guests in my suite on Friday, to MNKYDeth's ass-kicking contest and good-natured fun on Saturday. It was really a good time. Also, Nullity, you truly are my BFF. You're a great guy and I would love to have a drink with you again in the future. I only wish more of you could've hung out.

See you next year!

Got one to sell? PM me!