NEC TG-16/TE/TurboDuo > Virtual Console TG/PCE Discussion

If Switch gets some Obey?

(1/2) > >>

_joshuaTurbo:
 :icon_cat_stoned:

Do you expect the Switch shoppe to get some Turbo/PCE games?  If so, would you pick up a couple of your favorites to show support?  I wouldn't mind a couple heavy hitters like Ys I&II or Lords of Thunder on this sexy handheld.

:cook:

KingDrool:
I do not.

Virtual Console is not a thing, so that means a lot of the stuff would be up to Konami, right? Since they own Hudson properties? And, as we know, Konami hardly admits their own games exist, let alone Hudson's.

I'd love it if it happened, but I'd be shocked. And I'd buy whatever they put out there, just to show support.

Necromancer:
Vita and PS3 had a bunch of PCE games too, but none for PS4.  It must not have sold enough to be considered worth it.   :|

I'll stick to my Duo, dammit!

Punch:
Only a matter of time before the likes of Frank Cifaldi to get the green light from Konami to do an incredibly well done and researched "museum" style compilation of PC Engine games for the Switch/PS4 like they did with Megaman and the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection. If you are someone who got butthurt that prices rose after the Wii Virtual Console then you better buy as many PCE games as you possibly can before the inevitable happens and all prices shoot up again (more than they already are lol).

Anyway... yes, yes it will. Either by high value collections or Hamster-style overpriced bare bones emulation. Eventually.

lukester 3.0:
Would pick up Bonk...or liquid kids if they bothered

:bonkthis:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version