Author Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice  (Read 934 times)

xelement5x

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
« on: March 22, 2019, 11:33:59 AM »
Who got this already?

I've been eyeing it for a couple months but have like a lot of other stuff to play first so I've held off on purchasing.  It looks like Tenchu on steroids so I'm intrigued but I also kind of suck at these games that require hundreds of hours to get up to skill since I don't have that kind of time.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgoTZXPACo

Also, funny.  I went to the link for the trailer and had to watch and ad for the game before I could watch the trailer.  I literally want to watch a 3 minute ad why won't you let me?!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

MNKyDeth

Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 06:17:33 AM »
I own it on PS4 and PC however I hav only played it for about an hour. Basically the intro part on the PS4.

So I can't really give a review of how the game is or anything. The graphics seemed ok so far. That's prolly about the only thing I can really say about it though at this point for myself.