Author Topic: YAJ B-man Users Battle  (Read 889 times)

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
YAJ B-man Users Battle
« on: October 04, 2019, 10:20:10 AM »
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r350608687

Did anyone catch this? 5,500Yen for a PCE w/ pad and some games is fair, but a User Battle too?! Isn't that one of the sought after rarez?

(I had some financial hiccups earlier this week so I could not pounce on it, just bad timing for me).
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: YAJ B-man Users Battle
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 10:38:09 AM »
I don't know if user battle is rare or not, but 5500 zenny seems pretty decent for a system and a couple games..... at least until fees and shipping factor in.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

roflmao

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 07:57:43 PM »
Wow, that's pretty crazy! I didn't know about Users Battle version, but here's a quick write up about itL https://www.giantbomb.com/bomberman-users-battle/3030-40058/

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 12:05:26 PM »
I think Giant Bomb uses AI to self create articles from scouring the webs...but that could just be me. I knew of the Users Battle version from Cyril's past posts on forums, with his bragging about possessing the rarez. I never bothered to look further since I'm not in the game of blowing $ on expensive collectibles. All the recent on-line searches seemed to just have the same regurgitated details (i.e. "only 1000 made", "used in kiosk demos"). We might need to find an original primary source...

PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"