Author Topic: The Turbografx-16 and PC Engine Mini Announced by Konami!  (Read 1550 times)

faro

Re: The Turbografx-16 and PC Engine Mini Announced by Konami!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
Not sure why it was not available for pre-order in Canada but I am hoping it will be available come March 2020.

xelement5x

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 10:17:52 PM »
Yeah I got really excited about this initially but would up not preordering after they went live.  :pcgs:

Still may pull the trigger but I really like the look of the PCE/CoreGrafx mini over the TG16. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 10:38:08 PM »
I want but am not big on pre-orders.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 02:59:27 PM »
Well and the release is like a year out.  I know Amazon doesn't take money until it ships but still
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

geise

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2019, 03:13:09 PM »
I am not going to pre-order one. This doesn't drop till march next year. I really have no need for it but would be nice for the hdmi and plug and play form factor.

roflmao

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 10:31:38 PM »
Other than that they are adorable, I only want one for the Supergrafx games. I never picked up a Supergrafx and this will at least feel more authentic than playing on a computer with the wrong kind of controller. But it is a pretty sweet lineup so could make for a great console to take on trips.