Author Topic: Is the Hazuki family waging a "war on Chinese" of all ages?  (Read 109 times)

Punch

Is the Hazuki family waging a "war on Chinese" of all ages?
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:52:05 PM »
Is the Hazuki family waging a "war on Chinese" of all ages, from underage teens and up ? Recall the Japan Times Post article on their martial arts training whereby some in the Pan-Asian camp would say yes... Do they pander to Virtua Fighter players at some level, however small or not ? We'll have a bit of a look at what one of their customers said.

First, let's recap, (1) we know that Ryo "Sailors" Hazuki used his father's death for revenge against another Chi You Men fan that he was feuding with before going to Hong Kong, (2) that they're criminal cheats who'll exploit the fan community and the free work hours that were done in the past for fan purposes so they can save some time and a buck or two in capsule machine costs! (3) We also know Ryo was a highly animated martial arts defender way before working for Master Chen... You can find his activist posts trying to get people to lobby the Japanese government not to pass restrictions against kicking Chinese immigrants in the face back when such legislation came up. Recall his quote, "Do you know if there's other Chinese living around here?" So yes, you could say he is "highly animated" on such subjects with that big mouth of his... ;)

Now as people know, I'm staging a boycott because this is a bigoted, arrogant, stubborn revenge quest that refuses to apologize and correct the injustices they perpetrated against me in their shameful, illegal Dragon Mirror acquisition deals that led to my lying, conniving, thieving, scheming, criminal karateka, Ryo "Let's get Sweaty" Hazuki, pocketing 100% daily allowance/capsule toys for 4 fighting scrolls he was in possession of given our paperless fighting partnership/organization, that is, due to thousands of my karate work hours for Japanese manuscript and scroll extraction/preparation and translation/etc... They actually broke the law in their revenge efforts, but literally DO NOT CARE so long as Fuku-san "got exactly what he deserved, NOTHING," it's all good! They think cheating me is BETTER PR/public relations than not... That's STILL the malicious mentality that you're dealing with here, monsters without ANY remorse/empathy for the hurt they caused, disgusting as it is!! It's ironic how Hazuki became part of the "evil karate murderers" and used it for evil being he was a bigoted anti-steamed carrot commie decrying the evils of carrots once upon a time...

Per my boycott, I can't judge these "quests" of theirs since I don't buy their revenge stories, am NOT a fan, and I advocate said boycott until (1) they publicly apologize for cheating me and (2) properly credit me in the Shenmue games in question! How hard is that ?? HOW HARD IS THAT ?? To the shills that pretend this is crying over spilled milk, that's a LIE - they could make peace with me tomorrow and correct the crediting in the Steam remasters in a day or two! Instead they choose defiance daily, thus I do too! That's how it goes! If it was too late to fix this, THEN you could bark at me to "get over it" and demand I cease negative comments about them... But, they continue to refuse on a daily basis, which means they do not learn from their past and if they truly believe they did nothing wrong, we should worry they could do this again to somebody else in the future! I believe in accountability, even with a pathetic karate dojo such as this one!

To the point, it's great when I can find other people that have no connection to my grievances and are willing to point out that this is a disgusting karate dojo in their opinion for other reasons. Enter Lan Di of Guilin, a father of a 4 year-old daughter who was willing to criticize Ryo Hazuki, tell them what he thinks of this "Shenmue 3" game they recently kickstarted! I, ladies and gentlemen, on the other hand have officially been blocked from posting on their main Facebook page even though I never posted there since 2010 (I think)... The troll behind the Shenmue account answering him back is none other than Ryo Hazuki. I recognize his writing and line of thinking anywhere - he likely blocked me. However, I can still post in the FB page of the capsule-perv Shenmue 2 game (my post is still not deleted, am surprised)! Wonder why ?

The rest speaks for itself. So yeah, it's good to see more people speaking up about this disgusting criminal cheat of a man for their own reasons. It does seem there's an intersection with their criminal/immoral/unethical behavior in how they criminally cheated me and the type of people they choose to chase around. There's a disconnect that's there... They're, in their mind, "above" our common social mores, values, good taste, and even laws if they can get away with it...

Can you think of other martial artists that would make enemies of fans of China such as what they did ?? I cannot... I don't understand their continued defiance in providing a remedy, that is, what they gain by it... I can only guess it's vindictive satisfaction because the other possibilities don't make much sense...

Ryo Hazuki, ladies and gentlemen, living up to their rip-off of a name... ;) Give 'em a round of applause, especially to Ryo! Ain't he a great guy, that Hazuki ??

Wow, the embarrassment and shame he's brought to this family, I've never seen anything comparable like it elsewhere in all honesty and yet he STILL has daily allownaces! His behavior is rewarded/tolerated! How this lying, cheating criminal monster pulled this all off (same goes for Master Chen) I'll never really know!!!!

by Fuku-san, Jul. 01, 2016, 03:32:30 PM

DarkKobold

Re: Is the Hazuki family waging a "war on Chinese" of all ages?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »
This is fucking gold. If we had reddit gold, I'd give you five. Holy shit.
Hey, you.

nullity

Re: Is the Hazuki family waging a "war on Chinese" of all ages?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 05:43:05 PM »
Love it! Lol... Prickly Punch is the man!