Author Topic: Fantasy Star Soldier giveaway  (Read 4352 times)

ShakeWell

• Same Name, Different Game on YouTube
Re: Fantasy Star Soldier giveaway
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2019, 01:44:32 PM »
Star Parodier is dope because weird parody shoot-'em-ups are dope and Star Soldier is dope, and Bomberman is really dope. Plus, shooting CDs at bad guys is so '90s. It's a solid shooter without a super-stiff difficulty curve and it rules.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »
Star Parodier is dope because weird parody shoot-'em-ups are dope and Star Soldier is dope, and Bomberman is really dope. Plus, shooting CDs at bad guys is so '90s. It's a solid shooter without a super-stiff difficulty curve and it rules.

dope!

Gredler

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
Ultra dope fire

:icon_cat_stoned:

galam

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2019, 07:41:28 PM »
totes cray dope

ShakeWell

• Same Name, Different Game on YouTube
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2019, 11:04:18 PM »
Totes.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2019, 07:34:29 AM »
Looking to inform the lucky winners of this giveaway in the next couple days!

Remember:

"If you'd like to be entered into this, simply post a reason as to why you love Star Parodia. Could either be a story about how you first played it, or your first impressions of it or anything Turbo/OBEY related. I just want to hear some good stories about our lovely little console this time of year. I will be sending them out within the next couple weeks and supplies are VERY limited as I only have about 15 to send out. A few have already been claimed, but it doesn't hurt to throw your name in the hat."

In the event that more people entered than copies available, I'll sort through the most interesting stories and/or start with members actually contributing to the forums. ;)

GOOD LUCK!!

galam

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2019, 11:50:57 AM »
totes dope

Workingdesigns

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »
Honestly, just wanted the game because I wanted to play it and never knew it had a physical release. I will be honest and say I don’t need it... but it’s worth a shot -Seb from obey group

Gredler

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2019, 01:42:42 PM »
Honestly, just wanted the game because I wanted to play it and never knew it had a physical release. I will be honest and say I don’t need it... but it’s worth a shot -Seb from obey group

Welcome to the boards, I believe these are reproduction discs by Tobias  :bonkthis:

Punch

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2019, 05:59:21 PM »
So the hateboner isn't large enough to reach free discs by Tobias? I accept the previous one which was literally a spool of discs out of the pressing plant in a paper envelope, but this is pretty much free advertisement for his PCEWërks thing. Just admit you don't mind him anymore for once  :lol:

Mathius

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2019, 06:10:10 PM »
So the hateboner isn't large enough to reach free discs by Tobias? I accept the previous one which was literally a spool of discs out of the pressing plant in a paper envelope, but this is pretty much free advertisement for his PCEWërks thing. Just admit you don't mind him anymore for once  :lol:

This is pretty well the same thing. They were free. They're in a nicer envelope this time. And they're free for the receiving parties as well afaik.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2019, 08:45:01 PM »
I've already pooped in a box and mailed it to Jash.   :bonkthis:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bob

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2019, 11:23:18 PM »
i think galam had the best story

Gredler

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2019, 01:06:16 AM »
Galam's is hard to  :deadhorse: I agree,  Bob.

Workingdesigns

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2019, 04:27:11 AM »

Welcome to the boards, I believe these are reproduction discs by Tobias  :bonkthis:

Oh I know. I got one once for free from a former member on here for the Dracula X ones. I was very thankful when he posted it to me. I genuinely told him to choose others before me because I’m not a priority and there’s others who would “appreciate” it it more. But it Was also around Xmas time last time. I was very thankful nonetheless