Author Topic: Raffle time! A new FX Unit Yuki up for grabs. :yuki:  (Read 2541 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Raffle time! A new FX Unit Yuki up for grabs. :yuki:
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2020, 10:36:57 PM »
For the record, I have one.  It's a fun one and looks / sounds great.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Trenton_net

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 10:05:36 AM »
So I guess this raffle is officially dead?  :-k Haven't heard anything for a while now, even after more people signed up after the deadline. lol
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:07:08 AM by Trenton_net »

PC Engine Developer

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 01:19:39 PM »
So I guess this raffle is officially dead?  :-k Haven't heard anything for a while now, even after more people signed up after the deadline. lol

Just comment that you wanted to be entered for it and I'll draw a random winner On the first of Feb.
The contest ended on Feb 1st.

So far, two people entered the raffle. :(

I wonder if that's because everyone most people at this forum have bought a copy of Yuki already?

Turbo karma to the friend regardless, 2 is better than none! We need to find out of they have any games in common which track a score counter, then ask them battle in high scores for who gets the game :P
On Feburary 3rd 2 people had entered Me and someone else.

I wonder if that's because everyone has gotten a copy of Yuki already?

Turbo karma to the friend regardless, 2 is better than none! We need to find out of they have any games in common which track a score counter, then ask them battle in high scores for who gets the game :P

I wonder if that's because everyone has gotten a copy of Yuki already?

No, this would of been my very first game. In that case no high score competition is necessary, he can have it. I'll just wait for the next one.  :icon_cat_happy:
I gave the prize to the other person.

I asked on discord if the winner claimed his prize but, never really got an answer. I just kept getting told to ask X who said to ask Y who said to ask Z etc.

Hope this helps!  O0
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 01:31:34 PM by PC Engine Developer »

Trenton_net

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:07 PM »
I would have expected the person running the raffle to reach out to his selected winner to be honest.

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2020, 02:34:12 PM »
I apologize for not posting this sooner. I did pick a winner on the 6th of February but real life things happened and I soon forgot to post it. Anyway, there were 3 entrants at that time of the draw. Below is the Random.org screenshot.

The winner is

TRENTON_NET
  :duran:

Congrats! I will hold another raffle for a PCE copy of Yuki again soon :)  :yuki:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 02:47:06 PM by Sarumaru »
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

Trenton_net

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »
Wow, I won. Thanks for the generous raffle! I will be holding my own raffle shortly to pay the good karma it forward!

PC Engine Developer

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 03:09:39 PM »
Wow, I won. Thanks for the generous raffle! I will be holding my own raffle shortly to pay the good karma it forward!
Congratulations Trenton_Net and thanks for the giveaway Sarumaru!  :icon_cat_happy: