Author Topic: Raffle Time: Cosmic Fantasy (コズミック・ファンタジー冒険少年ユウ)  (Read 1496 times)

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

Since I was fortunate enough to win a raffle, as promised I am paying the good karma forward and holding a raffle myself. Up for grabs is a copy of Cosmic Fantasy (コズミック・ファンタジー冒険少年ユウ)!

The only rules for this raffle are:

- Must have at least 20 posts to participate (easy peasy if you make an effort!)
- Must play and enjoy the game.
- Promises to pay the good karma forward and hold a raffle themselves as soon as they win.

If you'd like to enter for a chance to win this game, please feel free to leave a comment and In two weeks time I'll draw a winner!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:53:51 PM by Trenton_net »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Ooo, nice one.  Gotta see that Saya bathing scene.  :shock:

Don't enter me (I got one already), but kudos for the raffle payback.  :mrgreen:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Trenton_net

Ooo, nice one.  Gotta see that Saya bathing scene.  :shock:

Don't enter me (I got one already), but kudos for the raffle payback.  :mrgreen:
Ah, It might be hard to find a game to raffle that you don't already have. Your probably way ahead of the curve for your collection I surmise! :-D

roflmao

Awesome raffle, Trenton! Enter me, please. I've been getting into Japanese-text-heavy games lately, and have played through Cosmic Fantasy 2 a couple of times. Geez, the grind is real with that one. I imagine it's just as bad with the first one.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
The grind difficulty is similar, but it has a handy save yo' ass feature if you're getting whipped in the field.  With a simple menu option, you can ride cattank back to town and safety from anywhere in the field.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

roflmao

The grind difficulty is similar, but it has a handy save yo' ass feature if you're getting whipped in the field.  With a simple menu option, you can ride cattank back to town and safety from anywhere in the field.

Nice!

Trenton_net

Just a friendly reminder that this raffle will close soon! So if your interested in getting in on the action, speak up to claim a spot! :-D

EDIT: Due to the recent pandemic, I will be extending this raffle until non-essential travel is deemed safe. So if you've been considering participating, there is still time remaining. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:09:17 PM by Trenton_net »