Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

Space Ava 201

(1/3) > >>

Necromancer:
https://nicole.express/2020/space-ava-201-release.html

Pretty neato puzzley homebrew game, with SGX and Arcade Card support.  I hope she presses it some day, but for now it's available as a free download.  Bravo, nicole!

roflmao:
Wow, that was a really good read, even though I got lost in the code at the end. I'm burning it to a disc right now!

roflmao:
Well I made it up to Neptune tonight and did the first jumping level, and thought it saved the game, but after a little break I started up the game and had to start over. I'll pick it up again tomorrow!

I bet the story would make more sense if I had played the first game. And knew more about quantum physics. :)

The puzzles are a lot of fun, though! Up until now most have been easy enough to figure out in one pass, but I still felt clever figuring them out, haha.

roflmao:
I made it to Earth today. I had to start over from the beginning, but most of the puzzles were easy to solve a second time. I still haven't finished it though. Some of these puzzles are pretty long!

_joshuaTurbo:

--- Quote from: roflmao on October 24, 2020, 02:03:57 AM ---I made it to Earth today. I had to start over from the beginning, but most of the puzzles were easy to solve a second time. I still haven't finished it though. Some of these puzzles are pretty long!

--- End quote ---

:icon_cat_derpy: :boom:

Bravo, man!  Holy crap I want to see gameplay footage of this one!  I'm super stoked to find time to play it! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version