Author Topic: Wii friend codes?  (Read 2221 times)

Game and Watch Kirby

Re: Wii friend codes?
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
Now all I need are Black Tiger, Joe Redifer, PCEngineFX, TurboSage, and Guyjin,

I'd add you, but Wifi isn't handy ATM. My Wii travels a lot.

I see. Hopefully, that'll be able to settle, assuming that you do travel a lot (I've taken my Wii with me on my recent trip to New Jersey), since it is still indicated with mine that you have yet to set things up. Rememeber that there are three different connections that can be allowed to be used on the Nintendo Wii in settings at once.

FINALLY :P! I've been waiting for a bit of a while for someone else to add me in! I've sent
Thanks for the Miis! The J.J., Jeff, and Air Zonk ones were fantastic! I'm suprised I didn't think of making those myself. I can't remember if I sent you a Mario Mii, but I did send you a bunch of other ones.

I'm glad you liked them :). Nat had sent me a message on the Wii Message Board commenting that he thought the Miis I sent to him were cool. Can I ask who are Mathis and Cubby, however? I'm pretty sure I've heard somewhere that Mathis was a boss in one of the Dungeon Explorer games (the final boss of Dungeon Explorer II, I believe), but I'm not quite positive if Cubby is a bear or a dog (or a video game character, even) ](*,).
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Keranu

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »
Hahaha, Maths and Cubby aren't video game related :D ! Mathis is based off Judge Mathis and Cubby is one of my dogs (along with the Tootsie Mii I sent). I also sent my parekeets too I think.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »
Got a Wii, & here I be!
6700-5592-9897-7645

nat

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2008, 04:15:31 AM »
You're a little late to the party. The host is passed out on the stairs, we're out of beer and all the hookers already went home.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
I can't help that I'm a patient gamer, waiting for when the want is greater :D

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »
I will add you PD, then you can recieve stupid random messages/Mii's from me like all these other wonderful folks!!

BTW- Keranu, MurmyWakka still wants to kick your ass!

lol

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2008, 03:30:09 PM »
I will add you PD, then you can recieve stupid random messages/Mii's from me like all these other wonderful folks!!

BTW- Keranu, MurmyWakka still wants to kick your ass!

lol

Don't forget to add me in if you haven't already, TurboStar :(. The last time I've checked, you didn't do so for me (this goes for Joe Redifer and PCEngineFX, as well).
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »
I think I have everybody added, though, I don't think it's registered anybody yet, as I can't seem to send messages or anything to anyone(other then my own email, which I did as a test).

nat

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2008, 06:25:05 PM »
You and them have to have your Wiis logged on at the same moment for them to "kiss" and register you have each other added. To this day I only have guyjin, turboStar, and Kirby registered on mine despite having added everyone listed in the thread.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »
Dang, that stinks, I wish there was a way around that #-o

Keranu

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »
You and them have to have your Wiis logged on at the same moment for them to "kiss" and register you have each other added. To this day I only have guyjin, turboStar, and Kirby registered on mine despite having added everyone listed in the thread.
Is that really true? I guess I got lucky or something because I have like 20 confirmed people on my list.

I still haven't added PD's number, but hopefully wil get around to it soon.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

guyjin

« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »
THE HALL OF SHAME

people who I have had the friend codes of, literally for YEARS, and have still not connected with mine:

jlued686
Aaron Nanto
az4life2
Black Tiger
TRON
monster bounce
Joe Redifer
Scunth

[-X
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

TR0N

« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2009, 04:38:40 PM »
THE HALL OF SHAME

people who I have had the friend codes of, literally for YEARS, and have still not connected with mine:

jlued686
Aaron Nanto
az4life2
Black Tiger
TRON
monster bounce
Joe Redifer
Scunth

[-X
Sorry i am lazy about it i guess i'm still waiting for nintendo to,put some thing automantic in  :P

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2009, 11:58:08 AM »
I just got my Wii up and running again this past weekend!  just in time for some awesome C64 goodness!!!

Maybe I'll send out some random messages to my Wii buddies again!!

lol