Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

Music HuCard - Electronic Lifestyle

<< < (2/3) > >>

Necromancer:
Mine arrived today.  It's pretty cool ("freaking mad one" is like air zonk club remix), but it's too bad there's no case or manual/insert.  It arrived safe and sound, so I've really no room to kvetch, but it seems risky as hell to ship a huey across the globe in nothing but a tiny, sparsely padded envelope.

Anyways, it's a neat lil huey to have.   :pcgs:

xelement5x:

--- Quote from: Necromancer on March 16, 2021, 12:51:28 AM ---Mine arrived today.  It's pretty cool ("freaking mad one" is like air zonk club remix), but it's too bad there's no case or manual/insert.  It arrived safe and sound, so I've really no room to kvetch, but it seems risky as hell to ship a huey across the globe in nothing but a tiny, sparsely padded envelope.

--- End quote ---

Need to get Arkhan to whip up some more of those 3D printed cases!

Duo_R:
sold out now, think they will restock?

--- Quote from: Necromancer on March 16, 2021, 12:51:28 AM ---Mine arrived today.  It's pretty cool ("freaking mad one" is like air zonk club remix), but it's too bad there's no case or manual/insert.  It arrived safe and sound, so I've really no room to kvetch, but it seems risky as hell to ship a huey across the globe in nothing but a tiny, sparsely padded envelope.

--- End quote ---

Necromancer:

--- Quote from: Duo_R on March 31, 2021, 04:56:33 AM ---sold out now, think they will restock?

--- End quote ---

They said the TG-16 version was pre-order only, so hopefully that means they plan to keep stocking the PCE version.  It's too damn soon to quit making them now!

_joshuaTurbo:
Yeah bummer, I missed out on this. But will keep tabs on it if they come out with a new set. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version