Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1431 times)

xelement5x

Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2021, 01:40:01 PM »
Man that's crazy, can't believe how expensive they have gotten.  I remember nullity finding a N10 with a BIN for $90 and I think Ope got it and I was super jealous.  I've pretty much decided I'll probably never get a US Turbo PAC despite having most the LaserActive stuff otherwise.

And welcome Skogur, good to have another PCE and LD enthusiast here!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2021, 06:54:30 PM »
My pipe dream is to have a NEC pac and player, but I'd not turn my nose up at a US LA pac in place of my PCE one.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Skogur

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 02:29:21 PM »
Man that's crazy, can't believe how expensive they have gotten.  I remember nullity finding a N10 with a BIN for $90 and I think Ope got it and I was super jealous.  I've pretty much decided I'll probably never get a US Turbo PAC despite having most the LaserActive stuff otherwise.

And welcome Skogur, good to have another PCE and LD enthusiast here!

Thanks! Glad to have found the site. :)
Yeah I see no reason going for a Turbo PAC over a PC Engine one, don't even own any Turbo stuff (I live in Europe).. Still amazing that there even was a US PAC, can't imagine it selling very well at all.