Author Topic: NW freaks out on Ninny over at YouTube  (Read 132 times)

roflmao

NW freaks out on Ninny over at YouTube
« on: February 01, 2021, 01:41:44 AM »
I found this today, lol.
You have to go to YouTube to read the (typical NW long-winded) video description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UnaTm-udx0

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: NW freaks out on Ninny over at YouTube
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 03:08:46 AM »
LOL.  It's a match made in nutter heaven.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    152/156 titles

NinSEGA

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 09:05:50 PM »
What in the assburger is this?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 09:46:26 PM »
A syphilitic retard slapfight?

DarkKobold

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 01:19:05 PM »
He posted two of the same video, one with color, one without. They both have different insane screeds.

Quote from: nutterpants
Leave me alone you psychotic, deranged creep! Stop sending your "girlfriend" Michelle
"Mayhem" Manson to my sites to take screenshots for your trolling or sending her into my Emerald Dragon video!

You don't care about Emerald Dragon you filthy liar! You only care about your insane vendettas! I DO NOT have a translator now, NOTHING I can do about that! Every fan translator after Sam gave up or didn't commit...

Gee, I wonder why no one wants to work with the insane ranting lunatic who destroyed PCEFX.

Nobody needs your "help" with localization projects, harassing producers won't make it go faster! You know NOTHING ABOUT IT, so sit down clown! YOU KNOW NOTHING, your legacy is strictly hatred/rage/trolling, nobody needs your help, advice, least of all "is-it-done-yet?" harassment as a pretense to justify sending me messages again or telling Michelle to do it for you!!!

Apparently the fact that he can't make progress on this project, because no one wants to work with the insane guy, is what is really triggering this latest outburst.

GET OUT of my life you creepy loser, I do NOT want to speak to or see you again! I do not want you spying/stalking my YouTube! Unhook your subscription with Niche Retro, we all know it's YOU with your 25+ YouTube troll/alt accounts, you don't fool anybody with your crazy nonsense!

Leave me alone you twisted stalking manchild!!! Had I known how crazy and relentless you are I would've advised everyone to stay away from you!!!

This is hilarious! Would anyone listen to Nightwolve's advice on who to stay away from?

On his other video, there's this quote which destroyed my irony meter...

you burned all your bridges with PC Engine fans!!!! Get lost!

Hey, you.

gex

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 01:34:25 PM »
Nutterpants lol

NinSEGA

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 04:10:49 PM »
Reminds me of Pikawil.

DarkKobold

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 05:55:21 PM »
And we have a new video with a new screed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppSYQhdBSh8

So I was enjoying Thanksgiving, the 18lb Butterball turkey I bought/selected was really tasty, got a good 50" TV at $150 too, but next thing I know Psycho David "Nintega" Medina is stalking my YouTube AGAIN! He sends his ugly girlfriend ("Michelle Manson") to spy/harass too! 15 YEARS of this psycho-stalker-saboteur who terrorized Aaron Nanto, Game Sack Joe (ANY staff, me!) & dozens of PCEFX forum members, got banned 50+ TIMES, STILL will NOT leave us alone! SO SICK of this monster maniac!! WHY didn't anybody ever prosecute him?? WTF??

You look back, you wonder to yourself, all this harassment just to be a PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 fan?? WHY? Why do I always gotta meet the craziest of the crazies in retro gaming? They're much worse than crazy 4chan/GameFAQs Falcom/Ys fans too, I can tell you that much! Every single bastard I ever banned from a PCE chatroom or forum STILL wants revenge going 18 years back, not one ever apologized and admitted they crossed the line, it's always the same result with these manchild clowns!

This guy is never gonna f-ck off, is he ?? He's THAT psychotically obsessed with hunting/harassing PCEFX/PC Engine fans even after making his own PC Engine group, the one place on the Internet where he can't get banned for harassment!

Every reminder of him makes me sick, the fact that I can't block his subscription to my YouTube account & he's spying on EVERY reply to EVERY video I make any time (has full notifications on) ready to scream/heckle at me, the witch that he is, collecting data on me so everything he learns I hate he can say he loves and defend (standard trolling 101), etc., it's absurd/ridiculous... Ugh... He was spying on us for years and I didn't realize it, creeps me out!

* If I say I hate XSEED Games, guess what? He loves XSEED!

* If I say I hate NIS America, guess what, he loves NISA! Wow, amazing coincidence!

* If I say I hate DarkKobold, he's a criminal harasser, stalker, psycho, etc. Guess what, Dave loves DildoKobold and his game even though he's just another Arkhan psycho from PCEFX...

* If I hate Tobias/PCE Works making German PC Engine CD bootlegs of my XakIII/Ys IV projects with no consent, can you guess what ?? That's right, he loves Tobias & bootlegs! Imagine that!

* If I hate graffiti on my garage, wow, guess what ?? Medina loves gangs tagging garages... More amazing coincidences! And on and on, you get the idea!

It's ALMOST as if a crazy stalker is making a list, a notepad file on everything I hate or dislike, so he can then randomly remind me of his love for that VERY thing or person when he gets triggered at night... Amazing!

Petulant, vindictive, relentless, raging manchild, nothing but a total failure, worldwide harasser of PC Engine fans, that's his legacy despite trying to claim he's now valuable for clicking a few buttons on FB to make yet another PC Engine group (when we have so many!)... Thanks New Jersey!

--------

I made this video quick on my phone, needs context as it's blurry. Medina sent Michelle into my Boycott XSEED Page on Thanksgiving, BOTH had nothing better to do! They started harassing me AGAIN in my Emerald Dragon video today! She called me a liar while they both lied, but I kept a screenshot of her visit to my XSEED Facebook page, & I had to figure out a different block mechanism afterwards so I don't see either of them again...

So Medina developed a deep hate obsession with my Emerald Dragon video AND my garage video which he stole, edited with his miserable voice to reupload with 10 troll accounts to spread out on YouTube! I do not know why that garage graffiti video clicked in his crazy head, I was just demoing my pressure washer, but he stole it for trolling, logged in with 6 accounts to down vote!!! The endless butthurt with this maniac is unbelievable!

I closed the Emerald Dragon video for now because he created his 26th+ troll account to stalk/harass me to send his inane messages again and I'm sick of him remembering his grudge and having a reason to come around me again...

He knows I block him every time, so if he uses an old account I won't get a reply notification on my phone, so he just keeps creating more and MORE accounts in desperation for some kind of revenge for banning him AGAIN off the PCEFX forums which he thinks he was entitled to evade bans with over 50+ accounts there!!!

This madman will not stop harassing PC Engine fans and now Neo-Geo fans! 15 YEARS and counting and now he's asking his troll girlfriend to aid and abet his relentless harassment when NOBODY wants anything to do with him! Nobody would bother him if he stopped harassing people and then like the cry bully play the victim after the fact...

YouTube is a failed broken platform if this stalker can create 26 or more accounts to keep harassing the same PC Engine fans on his enemies list!!!

Leave me alone you weird creeps, I don't wanna deal with either of you escaped mental patients again!! Why is that so hard for you ?????

I can't help but enjoy the triggering of this lunatic. I love how he thinks these insane rantings do anything other than give Nintega more fuel that his harassment is doing exactly as intended.  :icon_cat_stoned:
Hey, you.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 09:28:33 PM »
So much projection.   :lol:

roflmao

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 04:32:20 PM »
Wowsers.