Non-NEC Console Related Discussion > Chit-Chat

98Note adapter hardware video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise)

<< < (7/23) > >>

kazekiri:
Hey guys! I started a new series: "PC-98 Paradise"!!! So I thought for the first video I would do a follow-up to my Burai video. Is the second one really terrible? And are the MSX2 and FM Towns versions any better? How about the PC Engine Super CD remake "Burai II"?

kazekiri:
I just put up a video about the PC-98's own Castlevania-inspired platformer known as Rusty. Curious to know how many of you have heard of/played the game. Your feedback is welcome as always.

majors:
I do enjoy your vids! I only knew of Rusty after I was messing with the PC-98 emu and did a search for games and Rusty came up as a recommended title (I was mainly looking for Thunder Force). After watching your vids on the 88 and 98, I feel I can live vicariously through you and save myself the hassle of getting real hardware :) Keep up the solid work! I envy your free time you must have that allows you to attempt a 1cc AFTER you already played and beat it.

kazekiri:

--- Quote from: majors on July 12, 2022, 10:57:37 PM ---I do enjoy your vids! I only knew of Rusty after I was messing with the PC-98 emu and did a search for games and Rusty came up as a recommended title (I was mainly looking for Thunder Force). After watching your vids on the 88 and 98, I feel I can live vicariously through you and save myself the hassle of getting real hardware :) Keep up the solid work! I envy your free time you must have that allows you to attempt a 1cc AFTER you already played and beat it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yeah, if there's anything I have plenty of right now it's spare time. Gotta enjoy it while I can. Playing Rusty over and over again was good times... though I'd be lying if I said it didn't involve the occasional utterance of certain four-letter words.  :-$

_joshuaTurbo:

--- Quote from: kazekiri on July 10, 2022, 06:17:02 PM ---I just put up a video about the PC-98's own Castlevania-inspired platformer known as Rusty. Curious to know how many of you have heard of/played the game. Your feedback is welcome as always.

--- End quote ---

I saw this on my youtube feed. Pretty cool video, and yeah- I think the game looks badass!  I would have a hard time with the slow walk and timing my sprinting, lol.

Thanks for another awesome video!  Love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version