Non-NEC Console Related Discussion > Chit-Chat

98Note adapter hardware video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise)

<< < (2/23) > >>

majors:

--- Quote from: kazekiri on June 09, 2021, 08:48:16 AM ---.... This time, it's not turbo-related, but hopefully you guys are interested in classic shmups ...

--- End quote ---
Oh, we are! Keep it up, I've been enjoying the Basement Bros come back. Always thorough and I learning something new everytime. It's great not to watch some jackass yell at his laptop camera from their moms house with a wall of game behind them :)

kazekiri:

--- Quote from: majors on June 09, 2021, 06:25:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: kazekiri on June 09, 2021, 08:48:16 AM ---.... This time, it's not turbo-related, but hopefully you guys are interested in classic shmups ...

--- End quote ---
Oh, we are! Keep it up, I've been enjoying the Basement Bros come back. Always thorough and I learning something new everytime. It's great not to watch some jackass yell at his laptop camera from their moms house with a wall of game behind them :)

--- End quote ---

Great to hear it! Yeah, we've had a bit of extra time lately to make videos, but each one is still pretty time consuming. I should be able to make another soon.

xelement5x:
Very cool, I love the packaging on those old PC-88/98 games as well.  You were paying a lot back then but it definitely felt like you were getting your moneys worth out of them though.

kazekiri:
Hey guys. This time I made a video about a game called Mirrors for the NEC PC-88 CD-ROM. The CD drive for this system is the same drive as the PC Engine.
Not a directly turbo-related video, but hope you find it interesting. Thanks!

_joshuaTurbo:
That was pretty cool for ancient 8-bit CD Rom games, and kind of reminded me of JB Harold. Would love to see the Marty version someday, it does look fun!

Thanks for the upload, great work like always!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version