Non-NEC Console Related Discussion > Chit-Chat

HuCoin - getting into Crypto?

<< < (2/3) > >>

_joshuaTurbo:

--- Quote from: Necromancer on May 10, 2021, 05:51:40 PM ---Similar here.  I'm too much of a nervous nelly and would probably give myself an ulcer watching the prices flop around like a drunken walrus.   :icon_cat_derpy:

--- End quote ---

It's so true, and thanks to Elon Musk, most of Crypto has taken a dive lately. It's the first time I've lost significant amounts since I started dabbling with it.  Hopefully it recovers and we're back in the black. lol

It's super volatile and one minute I'm gaining 10% and the next I'm down 30%... Meh, at least it's not money I'm depending on for anything.... thus begins my gambling habits, haha

Punch:
Someone should legitimately create an actual HuCoin crypto. Why not?

Put some NFTs on teh hueys for reaching the collectard market :adol:

roflmao:

--- Quote from: _joshuaTurbo on May 05, 2021, 12:06:28 PM ---
Best case scenario for me - Millions of dollhairs- lol But more likely, a nice little nugget to save for Xmas
Worst case scenario for me - a little experiment that I got caught up in and lost a few hundred dollars... :(

What say you?

--- End quote ---

When I first moved out to Kansas City about 8 years ago, I made friends with some folks who were trying to go in on a mining rig. Man, I wish we jumped on it then.

Recently, I joined up with Nicehash and use my video card's Cuda cores to mine when I'm not gaming (or logging in remotely to my office computer). It only makes about a dollar a day, but the computer is on 24/7 anyway, so why not?

xelement5x:
Personally I consider crypto still a bit too wild west for me.  Maybe I'll miss out on the big gains but I'm also worried about what the tax liabilities for something like this will be in the future as well.

However, if you make a HuCoin jash I will definitely buy some.  I think the logo should be the Hudson bee though :P

_joshuaTurbo:

--- Quote from: roflmao on May 17, 2021, 11:40:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: _joshuaTurbo on May 05, 2021, 12:06:28 PM ---
Best case scenario for me - Millions of dollhairs- lol But more likely, a nice little nugget to save for Xmas
Worst case scenario for me - a little experiment that I got caught up in and lost a few hundred dollars... :(

What say you?

--- End quote ---

When I first moved out to Kansas City about 8 years ago, I made friends with some folks who were trying to go in on a mining rig. Man, I wish we jumped on it then.

Recently, I joined up with Nicehash and use my video card's Cuda cores to mine when I'm not gaming (or logging in remotely to my office computer). It only makes about a dollar a day, but the computer is on 24/7 anyway, so why not?

--- End quote ---

I would love to hear more about how to mine our own, and what the hell- maybe if we get enough contributors we should start HuCoin, lol.  I think the name sounds badass and it could make us rich!

Also, also- holy shit I've lost about 50% of all that I had gained in April, lol.... ugh- crypto sucks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version