Author Topic: PC Engine FX is now back!  (Read 212 times)

Punch

PC Engine FX is now back!
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:05:33 PM »
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php

you can all stop using this shitty clone board now by the dildophile crew, based Nightwolve restored the forum to its former glory.

...where's my dev threads?  8-[

DarkKobold

Re: PC Engine FX is now back!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
I was also wiped off the boards. It's pretty hilarious, honestly.

The entire archive is 3 years old, he wiped everyone he had a vendetta against, and he's got his alt Joe Quaker (heh-heh) and BigusSchmuckus to talk to. In a year, it'll be just as dead and dumb as his ysutopia forum.

Its surprising he went to the effort... and also not.
Hey, you.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 11:45:07 PM »
Ha!  Anyone else remember him whining and crying about us 'stealing' the forum and whatnot?  I guess it's different when he does it...... somehow.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    153/157 titles

DarkKobold

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 11:04:45 AM »
Ha!  Anyone else remember him whining and crying about us 'stealing' the forum and whatnot?  I guess it's different when he does it...... somehow.

Hypocrisy from Nightwolve? You don't say!

I actually find it interesting - in my experiences with narcissists, they are absolutely fine with hypocrisy. I assume it comes from the egocentric world view. In other words, anything they do is fine, because they did it. Anything done against them is awful and horrible and big bombad, because it effects them negatively.
Hey, you.

Sparky

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 10:43:50 PM »
Fucking looser!! And on a side note I have over 3000 post on the original forum/here, but looking on NW edited down site I have 175.  Haha.

gex

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 12:26:07 PM »
Fucking looser!! And on a side note I have over 3000 post on the original forum/here, but looking on NW edited down site I have 175.  Haha.

Soooooooo extra

Punch

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 04:32:26 PM »
He restored it from a 2019 backup of the server apparently, without Aaron's consent.

Talk about hypocrisy, and information privacy be damned... wanna bet he also took the time to read PM boxes or get stuff like email adresses and passwords off the database?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 05:15:05 PM »
I've no doubt he's done that.  Doxxing doxxer!  #14Days!!!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    153/157 titles

DarkKobold

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 03:41:39 PM »
He restored it from a 2019 backup of the server apparently, without Aaron's consent.

Talk about hypocrisy, and information privacy be damned... wanna bet he also took the time to read PM boxes or get stuff like email adresses and passwords off the database?

I had a couple failed attempts to get into my instagram account recently - I can't prove who was trying to access it, but... If he had my password, maybe he'd check it.
Hey, you.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 09:26:51 PM »

I had a couple failed attempts to get into my instagram account recently - I can't prove who was trying to access it, but... If he had my password, maybe he'd check it.

oh jesus, that's kind of scary.  Time to update all my passwords across the internet!!  [-(

Punch

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 01:25:53 AM »
I got a bit curious again and tried to open his site but the page 403's to myself. Dunno if he blocked my IP range or something, I made it pretty clear that I'd stay far away from his stuff a while ago, what can I do to him, read the front page? Dunno why he feels I'm this super evil serial harasser when all I've ever done was make fun of him mildly on the old forum for the chatbox moderation, and making a backup out of the dev threads in which I was an active participant (and doesn't even exist in his copy of the forum -- which was taken out of a server snapshot he's not the owner of!).

I wish we could all get along again but it's not really going to happen, is it? It's a shame and because of dumb drama I feel like I'm not really a part of the "community" anymore, would rather just sit by the sidelines. I knew I should have restricted myself to technical posts only at the old forum  :lol:

xelement5x

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 11:07:28 AM »

Yeah I was wondering about the legality of this, especially if Aaron didn't give his consent about taking the full database.  If he took it without consent it opens NW up to a lot of real legal liability in terms of data protection laws.  Heck, even if Aaron did approve the transfer there are anti-spam laws and good faith anonymization required if a user entered a contract with one entity (PCEngineFX) and it gets transferred to another (NightWolve FX)
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story