Author Topic: PCE/Turbo bluetooth adapters  (Read 280 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
PCE/Turbo bluetooth adapters
« on: September 26, 2023, 05:19:50 PM »
Ya'll seen these?  I'm honestly not the biggest fan of wireless controllers (hate remembering to charge 'em), but with some Turbo/PCE controller wires being so short, maybe someone would like 'em?

https://stoneagegamer.com/turbo-bt-turbografx-16-bluetooth-adapter-humble-bazooka.html

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: PCE/Turbo bluetooth adapters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 09:46:42 PM »
I bought one the dongle things (linky bo binky) last year, and I love it paired with the Duo and an 8BitDo pads.  This one looks a little nicer, more compact.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

roflmao

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 01:16:13 AM »
I bought one the dongle things (linky bo binky) last year, and I love it paired with the Duo and an 8BitDo pads.  This one looks a little nicer, more compact.

Yours is still available but the Stone Age Gamer one only has an email signup form for when it becomes available again. They both look cool and I kind of want both of them.

Keith Courage

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 06:26:31 AM »
Anyone know if you can then use up to 5 wireless controllers at once for multiplayer with 1 adapter or are these adapters strictly 1 controller per adapter?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 03:21:37 AM »
The manual says this bazooka one allows you to pair 5 pads, though they have to share a single configuration for 2/6 button mode.  You set stuff up with a web based configuration utility.

The dongle thing I have is a USB adapter and needs the USB thing that comes with the pad, but you can connect a USB hub and plug in 5 that way.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles