Author Topic: Simple Battle Fx - a homebrew game by gameblabla  (Read 1205 times)

Mr^Burns

Simple Battle Fx - a homebrew game by gameblabla
« on: September 01, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »

https://github.com/gameblabla/simplebattlefx-pcfx

Made 6 years ago but I haven't bumped into it until now, and since there's 0 homebrew activity on the Pc Fx it might be of some interest, it is indeed super simple though.

xelement5x

Re: Simple Battle Fx - a homebrew game by gameblabla
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 10:58:52 AM »
I know OldRover was looking at some PC-FX homebrew awhile back but never did much since there aren't a lot of tools, this is pretty cool to see.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 08:18:23 PM »
Yarr, that's cool. It's simple but at least it's something; maybe someday we'll get a "real" homebrew game.

And by "we" I mean "all 6 PC-FX owners that use them".   :icon_cat_derpy:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mr^Burns

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 08:49:37 AM »

Shaohao

• Design thinking in your business strategy
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 06:31:14 AM »
Yarr, that's cool. It's simple but at least it's something; maybe someday we'll get a "real" homebrew game.

And by "we" I mean "all 6 PC-FX owners that use them".   :icon_cat_derpy:

Maske that seven! I am the quiet type, mostly just browsing, minding my own business, and working on my project but I felt personally attacked by that statement so here I am. It looks astounding and I would be happy to learn there is more progress now. Anything I can do to help by the way?

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 01:55:35 PM »
So cool, reminds me of games I would attempt to make on my TRS-80 in M Basic. *Sigh* I wish I could find those floppys. So many silly memories. <3