Author Topic: PC-Genjin, Bonk, BC Kid Love thread  (Read 577 times)

nectarsis

Re: PC-Genjin, Bonk, BC Kid Love thread
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 10:50:57 PM »
bad link
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 12:12:04 PM »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 07:11:54 PM »
While I love the games we have, I have hopes of Bonk RPG being found and released one day.  Brink of Extinction too.

Ooga Bonk!   :bonkthis:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 09:27:33 PM »
While I love the games we have, I have hopes of Bonk RPG being found and released one day.  Brink of Extinction too.

Ooga Bonk!   :bonkthis:

IIRC, brink of extinction is on some dev unit and is partially playable? I remember catching some live stream years ago (probably someone from discord linked to it). I missed some of the video, but caught some stuff... what's sad is that I didn't record/capture it (I assumed the dude would archive it)
  |    | 

gex

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 01:26:29 PM »

IIRC, brink of extinction is on some dev unit and is partially playable? I remember catching some live stream years ago (probably someone from discord linked to it). I missed some of the video, but caught some stuff... what's sad is that I didn't record/capture it (I assumed the dude would archive it)

I have it if you want

esteban

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2022, 06:17:25 PM »

I have it if you want

Yes, I would love to watch that again. Also, to see the footage I missed the first time around. :)
  |    | 

gex

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2022, 06:49:06 PM »

IIRC, brink of extinction is on some dev unit and is partially playable?

I have it if you want

Yes, I would love to watch that again. Also, to see the footage I missed the first time around. :)

No friend, I have the .WAD files to play the game. Just need a 360 emulator and anyone can play

esteban

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2022, 02:01:28 PM »

I have it if you want

No friend, I have the .WAD files to play the game. Just need a 360 emulator and anyone can play

hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahaa.

I am dum dum. I didn't realize it was "out there" :)
  |    | 

gex

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2022, 04:50:54 PM »

I have it if you want

hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahaa.

I am dum dum. I didn't realize it was "out there" :)

Me either, randomly got sent to me by a friend. Asked him if it was public, said no. Thought I'd share it here if anyone was curious enough to play through what got finished.