Author Topic: (Homebrew/NSFW 18+) Kidnapped Innocence  (Read 292 times)

gameblabla

(Homebrew/NSFW 18+) Kidnapped Innocence
« on: February 03, 2024, 02:25:53 PM »
NSFW : Do not play this in a public room

The PC-FX was sorely missing a new NSFW game... thus this wrong has been addressed.
It is a short PC-FX visual novel game, done in the same fashion as PC-98/PC-FX games.

Plot
Dark Pit and Pit fight each other but unfortunately, Pit loses the battle and is taken to Dark Pit's lair.
Dark Pit decided he shouldn't just lock him up, he should... "have fun" with him.

How to run this
Burn this on a CD-R with ImgBurn or play it on an emulator like Mednafen.
The game has been confirmed to work on real hardware but note that i was not able to confirm if it works on a PCFX-GA.
Make sure to have a good burner and good CD-Rs ! The console is very sensitive to bad media.

The game supports both the mouse and the FXpad.

Technical details
The game was made with liberis/v810-gcc.
I also had to extend it to add support for ADPCM samples, CD-DA and minor things (thanks Optimus for the timer code).
There's quite a lot of voice samples streamed from the CD and plenty of backgrounds that use the 16 millions color mode.
The 256 colors/4 colors mode are parsely used here and there as well.

There were quite a lot of technical hurdles as well, with most of my time spent on SCSI bugs and behaviour... and some bugs within liberis also that needed workarounds.

Download link
https://bafybeiddt3avurpt56xnoynrcvbwy4j3mdhtzhny4qw3bvyb7pb5oxvfae.ipfs.w3s.link/ipfs/bafybeiddt3avurpt56xnoynrcvbwy4j3mdhtzhny4qw3bvyb7pb5oxvfae/18%2B_angelspcfx.7z
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 04:46:37 PM by gameblabla »

roflmao

Re: (Homebrew/NSFW 18+) Kidnapped Innocence
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 03:39:47 PM »
Cool beans! I wish I had an FX to try it out. :P

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 05:14:51 PM »
Cool!  I'll have to dust off the ol FX and give this a go.  :mrgreen:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 07:56:22 PM »
This thread has been reported for the theme of rape.  Seeing as there's official games that also cover the topic (among other naughtyness) I don't plan on doing anything to limit this thread yet.  As long nobody is embedding NSFW screenshots or something, how is this any worse than discussing Steam Hearts or Cosmic Fantasy 3? 
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

gameblabla

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 12:24:30 AM »
This thread has been reported for the theme of rape.  Seeing as there's official games that also cover the topic (among other naughtyness) I don't plan on doing anything to limit this thread yet.  As long nobody is embedding NSFW screenshots or something, how is this any worse than discussing Steam Hearts or Cosmic Fantasy 3?
Because these games are no different... I have a pretty good idea who reported the game. They got upset because i had made a casio loopy port of the same game and added anti-Hamas statements to it, which made them pretty upset and led to the removal of the gitlab account. I pointed out the fact they had played plenty of PC-98 games that featured rape and they did not like that fact.
Before posting it here, i had shown this game to multiple people and they had found no issue with it...