Author Topic: Retrozone - new Wii adaptors preorder  (Read 400 times)

rolins

Retrozone - new Wii adaptors preorder
« on: December 21, 2006, 10:01:59 AM »
The guys at Retrozone has for sale 2 new Wii adaptors. You can now use either your original Nes or Snes pad for all those retro games.

Keranu

Re: Retrozone - new Wii adaptors preorder
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
Awesome. I think it would be a little nicer if they allowed the controllers to plug into the Wiimote like the Classic Pad, but that's good enough. (plus it could also be used for Gamecube that way)
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

guyjin

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 08:43:44 PM »
Do you think it's blasphemy to play Bomberman '93 with a SNES controller?  :pray:
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

rolins

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 05:30:06 AM »
Do you think it's blasphemy to play Bomberman '93 with a SNES controller?  :pray:

Nope, I have no problem with that. If can somehow use a Nes Advantage stick on a SMS or PCE I wouldn't see it as blasphemy. I see as godsend because the Advantage joystick and the Nes pads were great, and the Snes pad was great too. The Snes pad were comfortable and responsive, and enough buttons for other retro systems. Many people still prefer Snes pads for emulation, I still do anyway. I think the only gamepad that would rock harder would be the SS gamepads.

Odonadon

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 06:43:46 AM »

Use whatever pad you want with whatever game you want :)  I find the arrows on the PCE/TG16 pads excruciatingly painful on my thumb, I MUCH prefer the SNES controller myself.

OD
http://www.turbo2k.net - the truly Turboist of all Turbo sites.