Author Topic: Is there a dead of the brain faq around  (Read 630 times)

Keranu

Re: Is there a dead of the brain faq around
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »
Jawesome!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Bonknuts

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 12:49:48 PM »
Hey peperocket  :wink:

-Rich

peperocket

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »
Thank you rich for the time you spend to provide me some coding informations.

shubibiman

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
Hi, there, haven't been on this board for a while. Basically, I finished translating the whole game last summer and I finished editing the transaltion of Dead of the Brain 1using transtation -which Nightwolve must know;)- no sooner than yesterday. I still have to edit Dead of the Brain 2, it's going to be a bit longer as the game itself is much longer and difficult (twice as much text in this one). The thing is I translated it directly to French as I thought my english was not good enough to make a perfect translation. Fortunately, as I think the most difficult task was to translate it from japanese, I guess it will be much easier to find someone willling to translate it from french to english (actually, we already have someone to do that).
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 12:03:31 AM »
Hi, there, haven't been on this board for a while. Basically, I finished translating the whole game last summer and I finished editing the transaltion of Dead of the Brain 1using transtation -which Nightwolve must know;)- no sooner than yesterday. I still have to edit Dead of the Brain 2, it's going to be a bit longer as the game itself is much longer and difficult (twice as much text in this one). The thing is I translated it directly to French as I thought my english was not good enough to make a perfect translation. Fortunately, as I think the most difficult task was to translate it from japanese, I guess it will be much easier to find someone willling to translate it from french to english (actually, we already have someone to do that).
Wow!!! :)

Excellent, excellent progress shubibiman :).
  |    | 

Keranu

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 05:35:55 AM »
That's so awesome! Let us know when it's ready to be released!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »
I want the English version.  NOW.

rolins

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »
That's great news. Now I have 2 games I'm looking forward to playing in english.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 07:55:09 PM by rolins »

shubibiman

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 03:35:33 AM »
By the way, before you can get the english patch, is there something I can do for you? Are you stuck?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

rolins

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 03:46:42 AM »
By the way, before you can get the english patch, is there something I can do for you? Are you stuck?

Who me? Nah, I'm not stuck. I haven't spent more than 15 minutes playing the game. I'm just not motivated to sit around all day just randomly point & click my way through.  :wink: