Author Topic: Incoming Virtual Console Turbo games  (Read 2045 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Incoming Virtual Console Turbo games
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 10:33:39 AM »
I wish more games would jiggle the screen to give me a clearer message indication.

Seldane, what type of Mega Drive/Genesis are you using?  Model 1, model 2?  USA?  Jap?

I've got the JP MD version running right now in my JP Multi Mega. It makes the whole screen shake, but is mostly noticeable with everything outside the playing field, basically everything that's not moving.

Back in the day, I would've first tried it with a model 1 Genesis and later I might've tried it with my CDX, but I don't remember ever trying it and seeing it not work.

I don't know what advantages s-video could possibly have over component.

Well, I've never owned a television with component inputs, but I have had several that had S-Video.

Many of the video explanation features I've read online and in mags have mentioned how some colors or something come out better through S-Video than component or something.

So does anyone have any info on incoming Turbo games?  I checked Hudson's and Nintendo's sites and didn't' see any upcoming titles listed at all.  Anyone know anything official and/or dates?

OD

I'll take that as a "no" - mods, can we get this back on topic or split this into another thread?  People who are looking for updates on incoming virtual console turbo games (like me) are not finding any pertinent info here.

Thanks,
OD

Hudson never officially reveals upcoming VC titles until the last minute, and even then they might only give a silly riddle.

If you're willing to believe kotoku, these games have been registered with the ESRB: Bonk's Revenge, Bonk III: Bonk's Big Adventure, and Dragons Curse.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 10:43:51 AM by Black_Tiger »
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

FM-77

Re: Incoming Virtual Console Turbo games
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
Seldane, what type of Mega Drive/Genesis are you using?  Model 1, model 2?  USA?  Jap?

PAL model 2 Mega Drive, modded to run in 60Hz. The game I have is the North American version.