Author Topic: Mysterious Song closed beta testing signup is here!  (Read 1055 times)

Equuskia

Re: Mysterious Song closed beta testing signup is here!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
There are still some spots left on the beta team. At midnight EST June 30th, we will accept no more applications.

You've been warned!  [-X

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 05:49:18 PM »
I've been spreading the word wherever I can think of to spread it!

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 07:44:39 PM »
The list will remain open for 22 more hours, then it will be closed and the final team will be selected from all successful applicants (I say 'successful' because 2 people didn't give complete information like the forum post asked for). So, if you want to get in on this, now's your chance!

nodtveidt

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 04:24:33 PM »
Less than 40 minutes to go. I don't think anyone else is going to apply, but just in case, the list remains open until midnight. It will be closed then, and the final team will be selected. The first closed beta will become available shortly after midnight tonight.

Equuskia

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 04:42:46 PM »
18 minutes, we've still got a few spots left! Step right up and test your might!  :dance:

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
With only 5 minutes left, can Goku defeat the mighty Freiza before Planet Namek explodes?  Find out, on the next Dragon Ball Z!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 05:24:57 PM »
Now with only 8 minutes left before Namek explodes.........what the?  Now there's more time? :dance:

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 06:21:20 PM »
Too bad, so sad, beta positions are now closed!

nodtveidt

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »
The beta test team has now been selected. If you've been selected, your rank on the forum will have changed to "MSR Beta Tester" (with the exception of Black Tiger, who is already an honorary member of the group). If you didn't get selected, it's not because we hate you :) it's because you didn't fill out the requirements completely. But fear not, our next game will be up for beta testing in the early months of 2008, so there's plenty of opportunity to get in on the action at a later time! We will be running these closed beta tests for all of our releases, so there will always be something new to get in on. :D