Author Topic: Necromancer Resurrected! No, not our esteemed moderator, the game!!  (Read 1368 times)

Zero_Gamer

Re: Necromancer Resurrected! No, not our esteemed moderator, the game!!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 05:30:26 AM »
The moderator is soo much better.

esteban

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 04:26:30 AM »
The irony is not lost on me.

Necromancer = one who communicates with the dead, and may summon them or bring them back from the dead.

...like this game release.

Hahahahahahhajaha!

Thank you for pointing that out.

:)

Who knew Konami was actually brilliant in their subtle, nuanced strategy with discontinued consoles.

If only it was translated, that would be so cool. Also really really hope they put out tons of PCE games on Switch if and when that ever happens. Man would that be sweet.

Cool to see they're still doing this stuff though. I think. Maybe?

Virtual Console games will begin being released for the Switch 5 years from now, after Nintendo has released SwitchU.

|    | 

Punch

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 08:28:00 AM »

Necromancer = one who communicates with the dead, and may summon them or bring them back from the dead.

Hahahahahahhajaha!

Who knew Konami was actually brilliant in their subtle, nuanced strategy with discontinued consoles.

Somewhere deep into Konami's slave dungeon offices there's an intern in a dusty empty room labeled "HUDSON" thinking to himself "Damn I'm clever, I hope my boss notices how smart I am so he can promote me and give me the keys so I can open the only exit. *looks at skeleton* don't worry 16shot-senpai, we're almost out."

esteban

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 07:26:17 AM »

Hahahahahahhajaha!

Somewhere deep into Konami's slave dungeon offices there's an intern in a dusty empty room labeled "HUDSON" thinking to himself "Damn I'm clever, I hope my boss notices how smart I am so he can promote me and give me the keys so I can open the only exit. *looks at skeleton* don't worry 16shot-senpai, we're almost out."

HahahahhahhJ!

+100 Zenny

You had me at 16shot-senpai...

|    | 

NightWolve

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 08:05:09 AM »

Yeah, forgot about returning to this thread, there are so many jokes you could come up with off the situation... It's just WEIRD, all of a sudden picking THIS one...