Author Topic: Small 'other' console sale! For Sale List 9-25-07  (Read 243 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Small 'other' console sale! For Sale List 9-25-07
« on: September 25, 2007, 08:48:03 AM »
Hey guys, I was looking at clearing out a few things to make ends meet over here. :)

Anyway, those that have bought from me in the past know that my stuff is exactly how described, and I generally sell well below evilBay's prices.

I will only except Paypal for payments, and can get items sent out the same day that they are paid for in full.

Heres the small sale:

$20.00 - Neo Geo Pocket Color System(light metallic blue)-  System only, in excellent condition: can even ship batteries with if requested.  Screen is in excellent condition too!

$20.00 - Wonderswan Original (Blue) System- Complete with Ghosts n' Goblins game.  Actually pretty impressive game, it actually has save points so you don't have to start the entire game over each time you turn it off.  (Great for trips) System is in great condition.  Screen is scratch free!

$35 - Shining Force II (Sega Genesis)- Near Mint- I put near mint cause it has slight wear and tear on the outer cover.  I am the only owner.  Been kept in perfect shape.  Includes the instructions and game and outer case of course.

Shipping is $5 added to the total.  For two items its $6, and if you buy all three Its still only $6!!

I'll be watching this site while I'm at work tonight, so if I do NOT get back to you right away don't panic, as I will answer requests in order of received.

If you want to see pictures of these items, I can do that but I won't be able to send pix till tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Joshua

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Re: Small 'other' console sale! For Sale List 9-25-07
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:20:27 PM »
I would also be interested in any best offers, any of you guys might have.

But judging from the responses, there isn't much interest in these items here.

If I don't get any PM's when I wake up in the morning, I will just slap these bad boys on EvilBay.

Next time I put stuff up here, I'll make it juicier!
LOL

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »
I'm interested in the NGPC and Wonderswan, but I can't afford to purchase stuff for awhile. You'll probably do better on EvilBay :( .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Kitsunexus

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
Dude, you're asking some seriously low prices man. Put them on ebay and you can get WAY more!

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
yep slapped 'em on ebay, thought I'd try here first.

peace