Author Topic: "Nexzr/Nexzr Special" High Scores  (Read 1281 times)

ceti alpha

Re: "Nexzr/Nexzr Special" High Scores
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 03:21:17 AM »
Been playing here and there and think I'm going to hold off on playing the regular mode for the time being. Here is my current high score.

Ah, you're just going to focus on the carnival modes for a while?

Anyway, very nice score!  :clap:

Edit: After posting the message I went to post the score and realized it was the new top score.  :clap:

I'm going to pop this baby in tonight. You guys are having all the fun.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 03:28:43 AM by ceti alpha »

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Obfuscate

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »
Yeah, I still plan to play the carnival mode when I have 10-15 minutes to kill, I have to figure out how the heck shubibiman got a score like that on the 2 minute. Again, great game, my favorite {new to me} PCE game I played this winter and I played some good ones {Drac X and Sapphire}.

ceti alpha

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 06:35:25 AM »
Yeah, I still plan to play the carnival mode when I have 10-15 minutes to kill, I have to figure out how the heck shubibiman got a score like that on the 2 minute. Again, great game, my favorite {new to me} PCE game I played this winter and I played some good ones {Drac X and Sapphire}.

Yup. Nexzr is a near perfect shooter, if not the best shooter on the PCE, which might make it the best shooter of all time. heh

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Obfuscate

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »
Well, I can't quite get to shubibiman score and I think I'm putting this one away till next winter when I tackle the Hard Mode and give shubibiman score run another try to beat. Here is where I'm leaving off.