Author Topic: "Soldier Blade" High Scores  (Read 3411 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: "Soldier Blade" High Scores
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »
Well, I'll leave it in, but I guess we need to add my high score of 928,579,484,383 in that case. Too bad I didn't have a camera around to capture that wonderful moment.  Darn. No matter, anything goes! :roll:

If you're that worried about other's honesty, then feel free to delete it.  I'm already over it.

I simply don't see the need for proof, as only a pathetic loser would lie about a high score in a sad attempt to garner adulation on a forum.  Such a desperate fool could easily edit in whatever score they wanted anyway, so what's the point?

P.S. - I've matched your high score and have a screen shot to prove it, but decided against posting it, since I used Aaron's dandy pic as a starting point.  It made me giggle, but I wasn't too sure that he'd see the humor in it.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ceti alpha

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 07:51:14 AM »
Well, I'll leave it in, but I guess we need to add my high score of 928,579,484,383 in that case. Too bad I didn't have a camera around to capture that wonderful moment.  Darn. No matter, anything goes! :roll:

If you're that worried about other's honesty, then feel free to delete it.  I'm already over it.

I simply don't see the need for proof, as only a pathetic loser would lie about a high score in a sad attempt to garner adulation on a forum.  Such a desperate fool could easily edit in whatever score they wanted anyway, so what's the point?

P.S. - I've matched your high score and have a screen shot to prove it, but decided against posting it, since I used Aaron's dandy pic as a starting point.  It made me giggle, but I wasn't too sure that he'd see the humor in it.

Well, that just it Necro. Most of us wouldn't bother to lie about a score, but I still think it's a good rule to have. There are pathetic losers/trolls that come around these parts from time to time. In the end, it takes less than 5 minutes to take the picture, transfer the file to the computer, and post it. I personally enjoy seeing pics of everybody's scores.

I guess if you're posting a score of 9000 on NAI then it's not really necessary to post a picture. But if you're posting a score of 1,987,320 then a picture would be nice. It's not a matter of trust with regulars, but just so some random dude couldn't come in and say I got such and such a score. 

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

esteban

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »
Well, I'm going to squeeze in a few games tonight, but so far I've racked up 17,000,986,002,000,001 points in Soldier Blade.

|    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 08:48:38 AM »
Well, that just it Necro. Most of us wouldn't bother to lie about a score, but I still think it's a good rule to have. There are pathetic losers/trolls that come around these parts from time to time. In the end, it takes less than 5 minutes to take the picture, transfer the file to the computer, and post it. I personally enjoy seeing pics of everybody's scores.

I guess if you're posting a score of 9000 on NAI then it's not really necessary to post a picture. But if you're posting a score of 1,987,320 then a picture would be nice. It's not a matter of trust with regulars, but just so some random dude couldn't come in and say I got such and such a score. 

I respectfully disagree, as I don't really care if someone dishonestly gains the #1 spot.  Screen shots are nice and all, but shouldn't be mandatory, though if they're going to be added to the rules as a requirement, so be it.  I'll just keep my handful of scores to myself.....my precioussssss.  :)

Back to the topic at hand: How did you get such an awesome score, shubibiman?  I demand to know your Zeograde destroying secrets!  :D
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ceti alpha

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
I'll just keep my handful of scores to myself.....my precioussssss.  Smile

No fair!! I wanna see!!!  :pray:

shubibiman

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »
http://shubibiman.free.fr/Hiscores/SOldier%20Blade%20Normal%202.JPG

I just realised I didn't have a picture for my 2 minute mode score that a made 2 years ago.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Tatsujin

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »
Normal: 1'526'000
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

BlackandBlue

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
Man I don't know how you guys do it, but I gave it a shot.  Seemed to get progressively worse as I played, so first score was the best.

Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

bust3dstr8

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 02:17:22 AM »
Clowns Suck

bust3dstr8

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 04:50:01 AM »

Clowns Suck

ceti alpha

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 05:16:31 AM »
Nice busted!  :clap:

Tatsujin

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »
it seems I have to give it another shoot soon again :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Opethian

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

my best :(
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 09:05:16 AM by Opethian »

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

henrycsc

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
395700.... I'll work on it
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

shubibiman

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 12:45:38 PM »
Keep in mind that the amount of points is different whether you play the regular hucard or the special gucard.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion